Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmage: Hazard vs. Lee Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bulldogs defeated Lee Co. in a scrimmage tonight at Memorial Gym. I believe the Dawgs won by about 12 points. Does anyone have the score?

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!
Good Job DAWGS! Good Luck in the Season
i'd say hazard will go to state again this year
go dawgs!!!
anyone have the score????
I'm thinking it was like 52-40. I was there but I can't remember the exact score. :Geek:
I know that at one point Hazard was up by 20, then after substitutions were made, the final score was a margin of 8 or 10, but I don't recall the final numbers. The point of scrimmages is to practice anyway, and since Hazard has players that took off football jerseys on saturday and put on basketball shoes the next tuesday, I would say it will take this team a little while to get it all together.
Good point, game. The Dawgs have had a long football season this year.
gamewatch Wrote:I know that at one point Hazard was up by 20, then after substitutions were made, the final score was a margin of 8 or 10, but I don't recall the final numbers. The point of scrimmages is to practice anyway, and since Hazard has players that took off football jerseys on saturday and put on basketball shoes the next tuesday, I would say it will take this team a little while to get it all together.

I think Hazard won by 12. I thought Hazard looked very good, especially in the second half. I was really impressed with Hicks. Hazard was down by 2 in the second half and he took the game over and must have scored 12 or 14 points in a row. Very impressive. If this team continues to improve and play together, I don't see anyone beating them in the 14th.
I agree kcc.
What does Lee Co Have???
MVP2 Wrote:What does Lee Co Have???

I believe they lost several starters off of last years team. But I do believe that Lee County has one of the brightest, young coaches in all of Kentucky.
BIGBLACK Wrote:I believe they lost several starters off of last years team. But I do believe that Lee County has one of the brightest, young coaches in all of Kentucky.
Lost one starter, 6'5 center Taylor Rich.
MVP2 Wrote:What does Lee Co Have???

They still have Kenny Brandonburg who can shoot the lights out and the Fetters kid who is very athletic and probably the best dunker in the 14th