Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regional coaches of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen list of outstanding players across the state who received the KABC players of the year for their region. Does anybody have a list of the coaches of the year?
[Image: i0emz.jpg] Honeycutt has done the best job in the 14th bolz.Should be Coach of the year and has the Patriot Nation wagon pulling together.Patriots are as hot as momma's mashed taters,thats hot bolz! More mashed taters please!!!
Just heard that Brian Hall from Estill County got coach of the year in the 14th region.
Strikeout King Wrote:Just heard that Brian Hall from Estill County got coach of the year in the 14th region.

I talked to Coach Hall and he said he didn't win it. Thought that Ken Jones did.
World B Free Wrote:I talked to Coach Hall and he said he didn't win it. Thought that Ken Jones did.

Powell County radio announcers said tonight that Coach Hall won it
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell County radio announcers said tonight that Coach Hall won it

You are right, just saw it on KABC web site. He did a good job this year. Made a good transition from boys to girls. Congrats Coach Hall!!!
Link?
[quote=Strikeout King]Link?[/QUOTE
Google Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches and it is on their web site.
Congrats to Coach Hall
Congrats to Coach Hall.
Would have thought Denise Campbell from ER for the 15th.
Do you think there should be a coaching change at south floyd. Seems to have talent.