Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just purchased this game for the 360 and I know in all honesty you all don't care about the game, but I figured I'd put my review on here anyway. First off, I'm not a wrestling fan in any way, shape, form, or fashion and haven't been since about 6th grade. I just picked it up to have something different to play with my friends at college.

Tremendous graphics with this game, also a great story-line in the season mode. Great, in-depth, create-a-wrestler. I like the way you use the right stick to flow from one move to another...it feels great. With all the good being said, here comes the drawback....no matter how good your wrestler is, once he/she gets knocked down they will not get up for a LONG time, no matter how fast you "tap any button" to help them get up, they simply roll around on the ground for an extended period of time and that leaves you open to more damage by your opponet because you can't get up. Pretty much, first one who goes down could EASILY be the one to lose.
I've played this game. The graphics are amazing, and I love the gameplay.
Does it frustrate you when it takes so long for your character to get up?
Yeah, I got knocked down, my stamina was gone, and I bet I stayed on the ground for a solid 2 minutes. I pressed buttons for about 30 seconds, then I quit after that.
Wrestling games give a persons forearms a workout just trying to get up after you've been knocked down.:thatsfunn I always have to pause the game after a while.
game rivals smackdown 2 as the greatest ever... my review of it is that it has great graphics ultimate control moves rock i have rented this this week from movie gallery and this game is one of the best wrestling games out there lack of some superstars that have came back in the past few months like jeff hardy, cryme tyme, highlanders, and others have been signicantly left out. and the preset champions make no sense jonny nitro the intercontiental champ and tag champ on two diffrent shows makes no sense but to end my rant this game is a definite buy if you have ever liked wrestling. no matter what you need to rent this game.