Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Camron Justice by the Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Careers stats to date including state rankings.

Field Goals made / Field Goals Attempted
1098 8th / 2084 7th. 52%

3 Point Field Goals Made. /3 Point Field Goals Attempted
376 3rd / 900 3rd. 41%

Free Throws Made / Free Throws Attempted
828 2nd / 947 4th. 87%

Games Played. / Points Per Game
156 / 22

Points Scored
3445 5th
Impressive
Nice, very impressive by anybody's measure.
Free throws 2nd... Could he possibly get 1st?
Ballers Wrote:Free throws 2nd... Could he possibly get 1st?

Yes. He will most likely move into 1st within the next 2 games in ft's made. The record is 837.
He will probably end up 1st in 3's made and 2nd in ft attempts. Record for 3's made is 407.
Great accomplishments.
I was actually trying to be funny with the FTs post lol..
Figured somebody would let out a "yup 2nd in ft attempts, he flops!"
Oh I'm sure something will be said. I figured that when I posted the numbers.
Congrats and hope he achieves it.It's been a pleasure to watch him.
don't forget 0-1 record vs. Southwestern in his career. We spanked that tail.
Impressive stats! Good luck at the next level.
He does initiate contact and exaggerates to get free throws...
but that's part of the game.

Kevin Durant had his little swing-through move that people applauded him for.

You can't blame a kid for trying to score points, but you can't act like he doesn't try to sell it to the refs either.
Not trying to take anything from Justice or Knott..
But the district game with Cordia last year may have been the ugliest officiating I've ever seen. If a player was near Justice it was called. I've seen Justice crush other teams, he's unreal. But that was one questionable game. 23-7 after 1st quarter. Anybody that watched that game was sick I'm sure.
I watched that game and the only thing that made me sick was that Rhodes took the foot off the gas.
Zaga, be real. I know you can't stand Cordia or Rhodes. Not taking up for Cordia or Rhodes, but it was ugly to watch and it was pretty noticeable what was going on.
Ballers Wrote:Not trying to take anything from Justice or Knott..
But the district game with Cordia last year may have been the ugliest officiating I've ever seen. If a player was near Justice it was called. I've seen Justice crush other teams, he's unreal. But that was one questionable game. 23-7 after 1st quarter. Anybody that watched that game was sick I'm sure.

I was at that game and yes it was the ugliest officiating I have ever seen. I was pulling for cordia. I'm over it now go Knott county central bring back the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. :Cheerlead
Downtown10 Wrote:Careers stats to date including state rankings.

Field Goals made / Field Goals Attempted
1098 8th / 2084 7th. 52%

3 Point Field Goals Made. /3 Point Field Goals Attempted
376 3rd / 900 3rd. 41%

Free Throws Made / Free Throws Attempted
828 2nd / 947 4th. 87%
Games Played. / Points Per Game
156 / 22

Points Scored
3445 5th

These are big time number proud for Camron Justice. :worthy:
zaga_fan Wrote:He does initiate contact and exaggerates to get free throws...
but that's part of the game.

Kevin Durant had his little swing-through move that people applauded him for.

You can't blame a kid for trying to score points, but you can't act like he doesn't try to sell it to the refs either.

Cam is very humble when it comes to this part of his game. He gives LeBron all the credit.
Downtown10 Wrote:Cam is very humble when it comes to this part of his game. He gives LeBron all the credit.

:truestory:
Ballers Wrote:Zaga, be real. I know you can't stand Cordia or Rhodes. Not taking up for Cordia or Rhodes, but it was ugly to watch and it was pretty noticeable what was going on.

I've got nothing against Rhodes.

I'm critical of him for the things that he deserves to be criticized for (i.e. taking the foot off the gas in the Knott Central game).

Cordia SHOULD have beaten Knott by 20 that game. Every time that Cordia got a big lead last year he had them take the air out of the ball and ran iso stuff for Cunningham at half court. I saw them play no less than 10 times that year and if they got a big lead that was his game plan. It worked every other time, but you can't do that against Knott.

And I don't know what world you're living in - but we all know who I was rooting for in that game Wink
Ballers Wrote:Zaga, be real. I know you can't stand Cordia or Rhodes. Not taking up for Cordia or Rhodes, but it was ugly to watch and it was pretty noticeable what was going on.

cordia cooled off but kept firing 3's instead of getting the ball inside to the 4 or 5 players over 6'7". No way they should have lost that big of a lead. Ref's had nothing to do with it!!!
Har to believe anyone could compare him to Durant or any other player. Each player is unique in his or her own way.... Cam a great kid and great family
Durant initiates contact to go to the free throw line.
Justice initiates contact to go to the free throw line.

I hear Durant likes Skittles.
I wonder if Justice also likes Skittles.
Impressive. One of the best pure shooters I have seen play in high school.
So he shots on average over 4 years 6 ft's per game and some of you all act like he stays at the ft line. I don't get? So with the number explain to me how he is protected.
Blue/Red Wrote:So he shots on average over 4 years 6 ft's per game and some of you all act like he stays at the ft line. I don't get? So with the number explain to me how he is protected.

Hater's gonna hate no matter.. It wouldn't matter if that number was at 4,, they'd say he arm barred or some crap to get 4 FTs..
I think Cam puts himself in a position to go to the line.

I don't think he's protected.
I never cry about the refs, but to say there wasn't a difference is plain silly.
zaga_fan Wrote:Durant initiates contact to go to the free throw line.
Justice initiates contact to go to the free throw line.

I hear Durant likes Skittles.
I wonder if Justice also likes Skittles.

[Image: skittles.jpg] skitsfosho! Fat pat loves skittles but not as good as mashed taters! Taste the rainbow,brutha is what Justice says when dropping skittles from the sky! Justice straight up balla! More mashed taters please!!!