Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kyle Gullett 15th Region POY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Kyle!
No doubt Gullett is a great player. My only thought on it is that he missed 7 games out of the teams 27. And he's only played maybe 8 or 9 games against the other 15th region teams. This isn't a knock on the kid. Like I said he is a great player.
Great player
Fighter09 Wrote:No doubt Gullett is a great player. My only thought on it is that he missed 7 games out of the teams 27. And he's only played maybe 8 or 9 games against the other 15th region teams. This isn't a knock on the kid. Like I said he is a great player.

BigDog154 Wrote:Congrats Kyle!

Best player residing in 15th...not best player while playing 15th Region teams. It sounds like a knock to me.
Kyle is the best in the 15th!! Cant figure out what games missed has anything to do with him being named best in the 15th.
Kyle was out due to injuries..... so what he missed a few games.

He is the best player in the 15th.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Kyle was out due to injuries..... so what he missed a few games.

He is the best player in the 15th.

Yes he is
BBN4LIFE Wrote:Best player residing in 15th...not best player while playing 15th Region teams. It sounds like a knock to me.

Well it isn't a knock on him. Just odd that a player misses 25% of their teams games and still gets the player of the year award. Congrats to Gullett. Real good player.
Fighter09 Wrote:Well it isn't a knock on him. Just odd that a player misses 25% of their teams games and still gets the player of the year award. Congrats to Gullett. Real good player.

ODD.... get real Fighter09. The only thing that is ODD is that you must think there is somebody better in the 15th.

It is more impressive that he did miss some games and still won this award. Better stats and Better play in fewer games.
What schools are looking at him for the next level?
Transy and Marshall appear to be the heavy hitters for him. He doesn't really need an athletic scholarship, though -- kid is a genius.

Congrats Kyle! Couldn't happen to a better young man.
Personally I think the Dalton boys from Lawrence County are the best players in the 15th. Timmy eespecially.
He is a good player...but I am still biased toward Chase Parsley.
Congrats to Kyle.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Personally I think the Dalton boys from Lawrence County are the best players in the 15th. Timmy eespecially.

The dalton boys are very talented. But there is nobody in the region the dominants his position or a game like kyle. He is the most complete player in the region. There maybe better scorers in the region but kyle does it all score, rebound, pass, and get this he also plays defense! Congratulations to the young man.
dawg fan Wrote:The dalton boys are very talented. But there is nobody in the region the dominants his position or a game like kyle. He is the most complete player in the region. There maybe better scorers in the region but kyle does it all score, rebound, pass, and get this he also plays defense! Congratulations to the young man.

Alot of people think if you are not a scorer you cant be the best player.... Not true at all. The best player is one who does it all pass, rebound score, guard your man as well as help others while being a great teamate. Just my thoughts...
Traditionally, the player of the year is a senior, under KABC guidelines. Keep that in mind.
Congrats!
Congrats to Kyle. He deserved the award. Kid is a baller.
Congrats Kyle.. Complete package..
How to explain him!!!! TEAM PLAYER
Congrats Kyle. Well deserving.
Very deserving!