Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best teams in power confrences, and Sleepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big East - Villanova 11- 2 conf. 24-2 overall SLEEPER Tonguerovidence 8-5 18-8
Pac 12 - Arizona 10-2 conf. 22-3 overall SLEEPER : Utah 10-2 conf. 20-4 overall
Big 12 - Kansas 10-3 conf. 21-5 overall SLEEPER : Oklahoma St 7-6 17-8
SEC - Kentucky 12-0 conf. 25-0 overall SLEEPER : Arkansas 9-3 20-5
ACC - Virginia 12-1 conf. 24-1 overall SLEEPER: Notre Dame 10-3 22-4
Big 10 - Wisconsin 11-1 conf. 23-2 overall SLEEPER : Purdue 9-4 17-9

I think Kentucky Is going to run the tables in the NCAA tournament.. I think Purdue or OK state will make it farther than any other sleeper team I've mentioned. also have to watch out for SMU in the American conference
Spartan4Life Wrote:Big East - Villanova 11- 2 conf. 24-2 overall SLEEPER Tonguerovidence 8-5 18-8

I think Kentucky Is going to run the tables in the NCAA tournament.. I think Purdue or OK state will make it farther than any other sleeper team I've mentioned. also have to watch out for SMU in the American conference

I don't think Travis Ford(Oklahoma State team)will go very far,they never do,just like his high school teams that should have won state 4 yrs in a row and they choked all 4 yrs...
Spartan4Life Wrote:Big East - Villanova 11- 2 conf. 24-2 overall SLEEPER Tonguerovidence 8-5 18-8

Spartan,

Don't sleep on your Spartans. One of the best coaches in the game in Izzo They still have some talent.
OK STATE impressed me a lot against Kansas they showed they could play some ball, I think coach ford will have his guys ready to play come march... and for the Spartans I think they will be ethier a 9 or 10 seed in the tournament they have some really solid front court players and Trice is one of the hands down best players getting to the rim with the ball in his hands.. I think purdue will be the team from the Big 10 to make noise in the tourney though.
I have to say I like OK States chances also. They've knocked off a lot of good teams. Including my Bears!
Villanova comes in every year and gets beat out 1st or 2nd round. Not much on them.
Gonzaga usually does the same, but I think it really is the year for Gonzaga to make a run.
I think Gonzaga fared much better when they were the underdogs.

When they're on top they never seem to make it over the hump.
Speaking of the zags, Kyle Wiltjer dropped 45 last night.
Kyle Wiltjer scores 45 imagine how good the cats would be with this guy.. he is a beast I also like Nichols from Memphis the guy is impressive.
^
They can have him. Biggest sissy ive ever seen.
Might be in the second rotation but I doubt it.
Ballers Wrote:I have to say I like OK States chances also. They've knocked off a lot of good teams. Including my Bears!
Villanova comes in every year and gets beat out 1st or 2nd round. Not much on them.
Gonzaga usually does the same, but I think it really is the year for Gonzaga to make a run.

OK State has knocked off good teams during the season since Travis has been there and get to the big dance and get beat early,like in high school,all year long,Madisonville would be( 90 percent of the time,during his playing days ranked 1-2 in the state) and go to big tournaments and beat teams ranked top 5 in the country,but come state tournament,they lose 1st or 2nd game all 4 yrs,i know I went to school with him and went to state to watch the games
Sleeper in the SEC is LSU. They have the talent to play with anyone, just maybe not the coaching.
T-CATS Wrote:Sleeper in the SEC is LSU. They have the talent to play with anyone, just maybe not the coaching.

Their good this year, they will be dangerous next year.
And some people wanted Travis Ford instead of Cal Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And some people wanted Travis Ford instead of Cal Confusednicker:

thank the LORD.......NO...
Ford chokes every year seems to me.