Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are the dates for spring practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When can Schools hold Spring Practice ?
You can go to http://www.khsaa.org and look up all schools dates. They have to be submitted by mid Dec.
Didn't the rule use to be that they had to wait until both boys and girls basketball teams had lost and were done and then could start spring ball the following Monday? Or was that something only some schools chose to do?

If im also thinking correctly, don't you only have 3 weeks to get in the 10 practices allowed?
Don't understand why school has to pick dates. So, I assume the dates listed is the amount of time you have to get in 10 days ?? Is there a grace period if you can't get the 10 in on picked dates or does it end on last date picked ?
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Don't understand why school has to pick dates. So, I assume the dates listed is the amount of time you have to get in 10 days ?? Is there a grace period if you can't get the 10 in on picked dates or does it end on last date picked ?

You have 15 to get 10 in period. No more than 10. This is school days. If you miss for snow or even Spring Break those missed days are not part of the 15
Is full contact allowed during spring practice? Not sure on how this works.
Yes, it is.
KickPuntPass Wrote:Is full contact allowed during spring practice? Not sure on how this works.

Don't make sense does it ??? Come right out in spring in full pads. Then put off helmet date until July 22. Got me to thinking seems some don't want to go to work too early.:insane:
Cellking Wrote:Don't make sense does it ??? Come right out in spring in full pads. Then put off helmet date until July 22. Got me to thinking seems some don't want to go to work too early.:insane:
Yeah that will make a person go insane Confusednicker:
Curious to see how many Knott has out for spring.