Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What will Belfry's "O" line look like next season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts..
Red and white and tough as nails.........dont let this game fool ya, Belfry is still a smashmouth football team, I talked to our lineman on the sidelines and they were getting smacked too..... They cant be smaller,, lord I saw the 75 on the field and wondered where was he at tonight.. You guys have some huge kids down there already..
They wont put them out there,,I dont know why!
As long as their line coach is there they will be really good.
Belfry almost always has a HUGE O and D line that is well disciplined.... I don't think next year will be any different that what is tradition at Belfry
Devilologist Wrote:Red and white and tough as nails.........dont let this game fool ya, Belfry is still a smashmouth football team, I talked to our lineman on the sidelines and they were getting smacked too..... They cant be smaller,, lord I saw the 75 on the field and wondered where was he at tonight.. You guys have some huge kids down there already..

#75 is a big ole boy .... unfortunally hes been out hurt most of the year ..and hes also a freshman ... so his time will come ...
Freshman,,how big a boy is he anyway..........
Devilologist Wrote:Freshman,,how big a boy is he anyway..........

the roster says
6'2" 235.... but that was early August when that came out
i think hes alot taller than that now .. now sure on the weight ...
my son is right at 6 ft now and weight is 235.. and #75 is a head taller than him now and he looks like he weights alot more than him too
PirateMom#55 Wrote:the roster says
6'2" 235.... but that was early August when that came out
i think hes alot taller than that now .. now sure on the weight ...
my son is right at 6 ft now and weight is 235.. and #75 is a head taller than him now and he looks like he weights alot more than him too
Thats Brian May 6'4 320 lbs according to my son.We've been trying to keep him a secret as he is still growing lol
cobra67 Wrote:Thats Brian May 6'4 320 lbs according to my son.We've been trying to keep him a secret as he is still growing lol

haha Keep a secret? I don't think you'll be able to keep a guy that big a secret
He is as big as Seth but not as big as our new addition- JOSH....Josh is 6'10' 345.
He should start school here soon if he has not already started.. I have not seen ths kid play ball or know if he can play ball, but with that size he may just get somebodys way running the ball. I heard that he is a good kid just needs a place to grow up.....
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:He is as big as Seth but not as big as our new addition- JOSH....Josh is 6'10' 345.
He should start school here soon if he has not already started.. I have not seen ths kid play ball or know if he can play ball, but with that size he may just get somebodys way running the ball. I heard that he is a good kid just needs a place to grow up.....

6'10 345 WTF!? He could eat me! What grade is he in?
All he has to do is stand up and fall down, he'll wipe out half the line
We heard that he is a sophomore now... He should be a nice addition to the team and school...
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:We heard that he is a sophomore now... He should be a nice addition to the team and school...

Yea I bet Russell's line coach is dieing to get this kid in pads and see what he can do
Droooooooling !!!!!!!!! Bet Ya....
Did you guys see #57?? Ryan "Roid" Blackburn 6'4 315 pounds, he is a sophomore!!!! Strongest man at Belfry!!! And a great player,I heard he is being groomed for next season!!!
Groomed???....Did They have to shave his back???? J/K...lol
I've seen him shutdown a backfield more than once,and that was after throwing a big Ole tackle on the ground!!! lol