Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15 region REFS thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have to be the worst refs in the state of Kentucky.
Some of them are down right clowns.
It should be about the young men not about you REFS.
Can't hardly wait until the region tourney so we can get some good called game.
Wildcat man Wrote:Have to be the worst refs in the state of Kentucky.
Ruh roh. Someone's upset about losing to Pikeville tonight.
This has nothing to do with the pikeville game. This is a thread about how bad the refs are in the 15 region. And PHS great game tonight congrats on the win. See you at EXPO if you make it there.
They are all awful everywhere.
Wildcat man Wrote:This has nothing to do with the pikeville game. This is a thread about how bad the refs are in the 15 region. And PHS great game tonight congrats on the win. See you at EXPO if you make it there.

You are showing your intelligence! Criticizing referees when you don't have the guts to try it and do better, no you want to cry and whine. Drink your ovaltine and grow up!
I've attempted to be a referee during summer for middle school games and I must its impossible I respect what they do but honestly there are a few who have no idea what there doing. I don't blame them I blame the khsaa. I mean some of these guys can make an extra 1500 a month.
Wildcat man Wrote:This has nothing to do with the pikeville game. This is a thread about how bad the refs are in the 15 region. And PHS great game tonight congrats on the win. See you at EXPO if you make it there.
They are awful everywhere. Sorry, thought you were upset about the loss at Pikeville and blaming the refs. My bad. But truthfully, there are good and bad in every single region. I get so tired of all the ref excuses in every other thread it seems like. Sorry about that.
When you have refs. That have a coaching position at a school they should not be able to ref a game in any sport when a team from their district is involved or when two teams from the same district play each other.
Wildcat man Wrote:Have to be the worst refs in the state of Kentucky.
You may not get to regionals! Are there bad ones yes, good ones yes! Are there bad coaches and players? Yes but what is funny is who complains and does nothing about it?
PGL Wrote:I've attempted to be a referee during summer for middle school games and I must its impossible I respect what they do but honestly there are a few who have no idea what there doing. I don't blame them I blame the khsaa. I mean some of these guys can make an extra 1500 a month.

Really? Comparing a middle school game to a HS varsity? line comparing Alice Lloyd to UK
dawg fan Wrote:When you have refs. That have a coaching position at a school they should not be able to ref a game in any sport when a team from their district is involved or when two teams from the same district play each other.

Who called such a game?
Hope you get 13th for region. You would appreciate what you have.
The refs aren't just bad because they are bad, they are bad because they are betting on games. It would blow your minds to know all the ones that bet on the games in this state. It's a complete joke and sickens me every time I see it. Truly sickens me!
ballstar Wrote:The refs aren't just bad because they are bad, they are bad because they are betting on games. It would blow your minds to know all the ones that bet on the games in this state. It's a complete joke and sickens me every time I see it. Truly sickens me!

I hope you can back that up in court! Unless you have evidence you have to be careful what you say! Not pointing a finger at you , just advice