Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmage: Cougars vs. Pirates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..Morgan travels to Hazard tomorrow as they battle with the Pirates of Powell County. Game time is at 3 o'clock. Should be a good game from both perspectives.

..with Powell County's Romans out due to injury, it will be hard for the Pirates to combat 6'4" brute Kat Haney. The quickness of Wes "Wemo" Montgomery, along with other major contributions by Henderson, Ferguson, Dunn, Barnett and others should give Matthew Perry's squad yet another sucessful season. :thumpsup:

I'll say Cougars by 10+...
Morgan won by 12. Terrible free-throw shooting by the cougars and they didn't seem to get back on defense and stop powell in transition. Good win for the cougars though
WOW!!! 12 points to a down Morgan County team ... I don't think they can live up to the hype ... let alone a region championship!
What hype?? Morgan is getting no hype..now Russell and Elliott are getting all the hype in the 16th.
Oh okay..I get what your saying..Your talking about Powell..I misread that.
Congrats Cougars!!

Morgan will be a team that you can't overlook this year, but they aren't the favorite to win the 16th though.
Powell only lost by 12 points in the last two minutes, they were only down by eight or ten the whole game, and that was without romans. If he was in there and everyone else made all the same shots then you factor in his shots averaging close to 20 points a game and all his rebounds, Morgan county wouldnt have had a chance, so without him and their other starter, Allen Martin, I'd say this game turned out pretty good.