Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Impending Coaching change at South Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
after watching the raiders play and the many games on the radio the raiders are in trouble again looks like they may finish near 500, turnovers lack of passing , guards will not feed the post for no reason, and bad defense are some of the more obviously reasons ,.When you look for the coach he is down on his knees hiding by the water cooler, dont no the young man personally but he spends mores time talking to one of his assistant coaches than he does his players. The raiders are deep with guards and centers but the coach isnt allowed to sub the guards , he does have his brother-n-law playing down low on defense then takes him out for being too short, when there is bigger kids in the game. all that being said go to the game its not the kids fault its the coach and every who hired him. the coach needs to get up off his but and do some coaching .
I have been to every game and I totally agree
South Floyd has some good players but I think some don't get the playin time they should b getting
I agree 100 percent the two guards never come out
South Floyd is the only team in America that don't play 2 big men
What about the kids that come off the bench I've seen them play some real good games but next game comes they hardly get any playin time
what does south floyd play i havent never figured it out they have height they have two really good freshmen guards on the bench that can score and play defense, the caudill kids can hold his own , the coach can only play certain kids u can tell ,
There's kids that come off the bench that has good games then when the next game comes around they hardly get playin time can't figure that one out
What happened to the niece and Collins kid did they quit? I bet there starting guards haven't came out a total of 5 times this year
That's very true
niece and collins scores 15 to 16 every jv game, collins gets to play a little vsrsity ,niece never gets in the game, its all bc the coach can sub out some of the players he can only put subs in for the center and one of the extra guards position. collins and niece should both be scoring 6to8 points in varsity games .the coach has took collins confidence from him, u cant take some kids out for one mistake and let others make 10 and not put them on the bench collins and niece should both start play for the future they r both really good and play well together
Who's #34 think his last name is hall for the raiders is he a new kid from a different school first year I've seen him play. Ive watched them over in the all A and him and Collins does pretty good together. My opinion looks like hall(34) hasn't played much of a big man position
Watched one of the guards the other night turn the ball over at least 5 times the other night and not once did he come out of the game
Sounds like a little trouble brewing in southern Floyd County.
Blaming a coach for playing the Tackett boysConfusednicker:
South floyd and basketball. Enjoy what you have and stop bitching
Only blaming the coach for never taking them out the pg isn't to bad but the other tackett kid has lost several games for them
Raiders basketball Wrote:Only blaming the coach for never taking them out the pg isn't to bad but the other tackett kid has lost several games for them

Ok
Looks like a post started by players mad about playing time to me. Andrew Tackett is the best player SF has, he and JR are the main reason the team is even competitive. Suggestion boys; get off the internet and go practice.
Seems like some players got together and made some names on BGR to bash their coach.
Hopefully a teammate or a parent would not get on here and talk about the coach or their two best players that everyone in the region that's seen them play know. If it is then get ready for another year after this one because everyone is back. Go to the coach and ask what can be done to improve.
Not a player or a parent like I said Jr is a pretty good pg but the other tackett kid is decent but when you have 5 or 6 turnovers u have to come out of the game the coach is suppose to tell the players what to do not the players telling the coach what to do if they would play 2 big men they would have a good chance at having a winning record right now
not a player or a parent , who wants to blame this on one of the kids thats funny they show up to pratice and play hard , if any kids get to do what they want , it dont help them , and if they have another year of this it would be crazy, this is a public school not for just a few chosen kids, i no everyone thing there kids r the greatest , and if your proud of what going on at south floyd you have lost your mind . we when games just bc the kids r talented all of them were lacking in coaching
and people should be able to take some backlash without going crazy u can tell when it the truth , coaches and all players what are u going to do at the next level
for some of u people that dont have no clue go to some games ,and we play four guards so i guess that some of u act like two of guards really arent no good bc they havnt been talked about. and you people really cant handle criticism and the tackett kids are good players and this is a team sport all on the coaching
Please tell me any JV game that either scored almost 20 in a game. I think I have seen almost all of them. I will not list a kids name but I watched three games one Saturday that they didn't score 20 in all three games combined and actually had triple the turnovers as points. I think all off these kids have the ability to develop but they need to listen to someone that has actually play or coached. But what do I know!! I am sure we have more experts on here then me. I wish all the coaches and kids the best of luck in the future.
dont just just like when people say they go to the games and then they have no clue like they dont c what going on .
play and develop were are they going to learn that from the bench,
Your school is consolidating. I don't look for any coaching changes to be made until that happens.
u call moving our kids to allen central consolidating ,where were from its called busing them to a
new location
Pages: 1 2 3 4