Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 72 - Buckhorn 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final via Twitter.
Ouch. Looks like the pats came out focused after the loss
Patriots keep rolling
Justice 34 pts. Hall 21 pts 14 RBs. Chance 6 pts 7 RBs. Christon 4 pts 6 RBs. Combs 4 pts. Caudill 2. Dalton Cornett 1.
From a neutral stand point of tonight's ball game.. If another player in the 14th Region pointed his finger in Brian Cooks face and told him to call a ball game after a flop, he would be on the bench no questions asked.

Buckhorn came out in the first quarter not knowing what to do. Kcc came out and shot the ball like they knew how. The first quarter killed buckhorn by far. Probably one of the most physical games i have watched in a long time. Refs really wasn't consistent on both ends and it went both ways.
griffman Wrote:From a neutral stand point of tonight's ball game.. If another player in the 14th Region pointed his finger in Brian Cooks face and told him to call a ball game after a flop, he would be on the bench no questions asked.

Buckhorn came out in the first quarter not knowing what to do. Kcc came out and shot the ball like they knew how. The first quarter killed buckhorn by far. Probably one of the most physical games i have watched in a long time. Refs really wasn't consistent on both ends and it went both ways.

Ain't that the truth?
LoL
More mash taters please
[Image: Whipped-Mashed-Potatoes-The-Foodie-Affair-1.jpg]

It doesn't matter how much.... FatPatFan always wants "more mashed taters please"
bradc Wrote:More mash taters please

Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: Whipped-Mashed-Potatoes-The-Foodie-Affair-1.jpg]

It doesn't matter how much.... FatPatFan always wants "more mashed taters please"

I woke up at 3 a.m. and saw those taters and it made me so hungry. Thanks Pulp!

[Image: j2J94fa.gif]

More mash taters please!
[Image: 7sdkl5P.png]

More mash taters please!
I am a knott county fan. But its hard to get on here and read the post because some childish crap about mash taters is all I see. say something about basketball or say nothing.
More mashed taters is a term used in the sport of golf FYI.
mad dog Wrote:I am a knott county fan. But its hard to get on here and read the post because some childish crap about mash taters is all I see. say something about basketball or say nothing.

[Image: FvXxOFP.png]

More mash taters please!