Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell loses to Shelby Valley 100-61

The pirates lost thier first scrimage pretty badly as shelby valley put up 100 points. The pirates however did not have thier star player Ryan Romans who is out right now because of injury. Also Powell is learning a new playing style with the help of thier new coach and it may take them a while to get comfortable with it but once they they do I look for them to make some major noise in the 14th region :Thumbs:
I want to see Powell and SV play again once Powell gets Romans back. I dont think anyone on SV has the strength to stop him
From what I seen, they wouldnt have to stop him. Powell had a hard time getting the ball inbounds. After they did that, they had a harder time getting it up the court and even making passes. Like I said earlier, I have not seen Romans play. But him not playing wasnt the reason for getting beat. Powell just flat out got outplayed in every aspect of the game.