Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Lynn Camp 1-10-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

North Laurel 9-14
Lynn Camp 8-15
Who woulda ever thought at this time in the season that only one game difference would separate these two teams. Obviously different levels of competition. North rolls

North 77

Lynn Camp 51
North's big men may actually dominate this game
North Laurel 74
Lynn Camp 50

Now watched Lynn Camp stall the ball. Confusederiously:
If they loose to Lynn Camp Coach Sizemore will be fired on the way back. Look out for ex-wildcat to be the new coach
North finally wins one
North by 40
According to KHSAA scoreboard, Lynn Camp won 82-62. I can't confirm this, sometimes they report an incorrect score and change it later, but if this is true, then season over for my Jaguars, they will not recover and win another game.
No way! Did boys play first?
KHSAA just posted a corrected score of North Laurel 81, Lynn Camp 69. Like I said, sometimes they don't have them right initially. It was a boys varsity only, tipped at 6 o'clock. A win is a win, I guess.
Make that 82-69. Maybe someone that bothered going could give some details, I was so disgusted by the showing vs. South I decided to sit this one out and watch UK instead.
Big win for Jags