Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Knox Central 2-10-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Clay County 20-5
Knox Central 14-11
This one should be a dandy. I expect a up and down fast paced game. If Knox shoots the 3 well they will be hard to beat on the home floor. If this game is played up and down I expect a huge game out of Smith and Wolfe. Smith seems like he is finally back to early season form with his health. And Wolfe seems to be peaking at the right time. The fast pace game my hurt farmer in this one. Don't know if either team will show there whole hand as this game means nothing and the region is just around the corner. After all said and done I'll take clay by 4
Knox by 1...hard fought game
Game worries me a little. :HitWall:

Clay County 86
Knox Central 83
No upset here KC by 6.
I think Smith and Farmer are too much. Clay wins by 7
If Clay decides to play a little defense then I beleive they will win by 8.....If not then Knox will win by 10.......but just like last season the regular season match up means nothing come Region time. Smile
Clay by 6...
Ill take Clay by 1 is the mediocre 13th!
Good luck to the CC Tigers!
Play defense please
Clay co has great following and pep club
This game worries me a little, Clay has struggled with this group from Knox over the past few years, my heart tells me Clay by 4 but my mind tells me the Tigers will more than likely get their first loss against region opponents.
With the Panthers staring to get healthy this should be a dandy one. If the panthers are hitting the 3's clay clay could be in for a long night. If not the panthers will really have to play solid defense to keep it close.

Kc 92
Cc 85
This game will be a classic. For some crazy reason Clay has problems with the Panthers this year. I don't know if it's a match up issue or what, but given that KC has everyone healthy, this will be a barnburner!!
Clay by 6 and Knox creates match up problems for the Tigers for some reason. Marcum won't show his hand yet with regionals coming.
King of the Mountains rolls. Clay by 12.