Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCeary Central Great Turnaround!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The community is so proud of our Raiders, after enduring a 1-23 year last year the boys have already won 11 games and are very young they get keep getting better and better r, keep up the good work
We still have long way to go this team is not ready to compete with wayne and SW yet but ternate very young and showing grate determination great job boys.
I posted this on another thread but its very fitting here:

Boy I have gotten under your skin after I figured out what was going on with the football team being pulled out of the district didn't I? Robert Jones days are numbered at McCreary. People are really starting to figure this one out. Your complete athletic program is in a shambles( I Posted all the records for everyone to see) and you get on here a laud how good your all are? The great AD has totally took McCreary Central to the bottom feeder of the state program wide. I mean look at each sport and tell me overall who is worse? And I mean in the state. Do you want me to research this and post it for all to see? I think I will and send it to the newspapers including the Hearld Leader and Courier Journal along with the Locals( they are talking as bad about you as I am). Let me say that your detective skills are as bad as your program running and coaching. I have now for the record been accused of being over a half dozen different people on this very board. And you know what? Everyone of the great detectives suck. All wrong. Better be glad Im no serial killer....... Smile
Banker's Bank Wrote:We still have long way to go this team is not ready to compete with wayne and SW yet but ternate very young and showing grate determination great job boys.

Please define "ternate" and "grate" so I can understand and respond.
Lilly Wrote:I posted this on another thread but its very fitting here:

Boy I have gotten under your skin after I figured out what was going on with the football team being pulled out of the district didn't I? Robert Jones days are numbered at McCreary. People are really starting to figure this one out. Your complete athletic program is in a shambles( I Posted all the records for everyone to see) and you get on here a laud how good your all are? The great AD has totally took McCreary Central to the bottom feeder of the state program wide. I mean look at each sport and tell me overall who is worse? And I mean in the state. Do you want me to research this and post it for all to see? I think I will and send it to the newspapers including the Hearld Leader and Courier Journal along with the Locals( they are talking as bad about you as I am). Let me say that your detective skills are as bad as your program running and coaching. I have now for the record been accused of being over a half dozen different people on this very board. And you know what? Everyone of the great detectives suck. All wrong. Better be glad Im no serial killer....... Smile

mccr doing fine except for football we are very proud of our basketball teams and all the young people who play, u can demean our community and kids and we will continue to move forward. Rob jones is going now where ball team is heading in ther right direction , all sports are except football..
Girls Basketball 9 -11. Only 5 teams in Region has worse record, and that includes School for deaf.
Boys Basketball 10-12. Only 5 teams in Region has worse records. In this one School of the deaf has a better record than you do.

Girls Volleyball 11-13. 6 teams only had worse records.

Baseball- 10-24. Only 3 teams with worse records in region.

Football 0-10. Only East Carter had same record in all of 3A.

This was as of 2-1-14. Now how smart are you?
Is that bad for the poorest county in ky. And u.s. Where our kids don't go home to functional homes, don't eat sometimes. They give all they have and we are proud of them . You claim to be but behind this Lilly name you bash them ur a bad person to ridicule kids giving their best . You are evil very evil person. I m glad you are not coaching anymore terrible person and role model.
Banker's Bank Wrote:Is that bad for the poorest county in ky. And u.s. Where our kids don't go home to functional homes, don't eat sometimes. They give all they have and we are proud of them . You claim to be but behind this Lilly name you bash them ur a bad person to ridicule kids giving their best . You are evil very evil person. I m glad you are not coaching anymore terrible person and role model.

I can not believe you are saying the kids that play dont have good homes and their parents dont feed them. You are wrong about who I am and its making you look very bad. Wait till I show the powers that be what you are saying in public about the parents of these kids. I knew you were not smart but to say this in public will get you fired.
Lilly Wrote:I can not believe you are saying the kids that play dont have good homes and their parents dont feed them. You are wrong about who I am and its making you look very bad. Wait till I show the powers that be what you are saying in public about the parents of these kids. I knew you were not smart but to say this in public will get you fired.

If my job fired me for comments on an opinion board that law suit money will be nice with my retirement Money. And you will still be Lilly jealous of rob jines success.
Here is his success this year as of 2-1-15

Girls Basketball 9 -11. Only 5 teams in Region has worse record, and that includes School for deaf.
Boys Basketball 10-12. Only 5 teams in Region has worse records. In this one School of the deaf has a better record than you do.

Lilly Wrote:Here is his success this year as of 2-1-15

Not bad head coaches in football and baseball need to get more out of the kids like our new wrestling coach and basketball staff.

The kids keep working hard . Football and baseball need to get better like our wrestling team and basketball team did this year.
The kids always will work hard for the most part. Kids usually follow the lead of the person leading them. But a turnaround has not happened here, alot of smoke and mirrors. Thats why I started the thread that maybe the basketball team should also pull out of the district as they cannot currently compete with the teams there. That way it could give them two years to try to get their program righted and play a bunch of teams like the 10-11 wins they have this year and not get decimated in the regional game. Maybe they could play some of the Christian Schools like Somerset Christian and that league. It would help the moral of the program and at least stop the 50-60 point losses that they are suffering now.
I watched mccreary about 5 or 6 times last year and about the same amount this year. They are way better this year than last year.
Mr. Rob Jones will never get the credit he deserves being hidden away in McCreary County. He is a true 12th region hall of farmer. You give him the same team as yours and he will beat you 90% of the time.
jim rome Wrote:Mr. Rob Jones will never get the credit he deserves being hidden away in McCreary County. He is a true 12th region hall of farmer. You give him the same team as yours and he will beat you 90% of the time.

All I can say about this post is wow. No words can describe this.