Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 71 - Knott Co. Central 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final. Dug a hole we couldn't get out of it seems. Good patriot push to tie it late.
Will help them at Rupp.. Cam is now in 5th place on the all time scoring list..
Got any numbers?
Nice job Southern. Figured they may beat Knott. SW depth I thought would wear on Knott.
I had Cam with 30 but another guy said 27.. All I have as of now. .
fairgame Wrote:Nice job Southern. Figured they may beat Knott. SW depth I thought would wear on Knott.

I dont think it was their depth as much as it was their 3 point shooting. Sounded like they were knocking them down.
Depth was not the issue.. They were blistering it behind the arc.. Cam got a 4 pt play to tie with about 40 secs to go then SW hit a 3 under 3 secs for the win.
If this is our worst in state game this season other than potential sweet 16, then what a run.
We actually shared the ball today. Great win for our team and program.
Lilly Wrote:We actually shared the ball today. Great win for our team and program.

Nice cover devil dog u
No cover here. You need to read my posts more. And learn that you should at least use correct spelling other than texting kids language on a adult message board.
Lilly Wrote:No cover here. You need to read my posts more. And learn that you should at least use correct spelling other than texting kids language on a adult message board.

Great cover ur good what a heartbreaker
Lilly Wrote:No cover here. You need to read my posts more. And learn that you should at least use correct spelling other than texting kids language on a adult message board.

Great cover ur good
Banker you are on something tonight. You dont even make sense. But your posts about the McCreary parents will come back to haunt you.....
I am
Guess FatPatFan is eating his "more mashed taters" and can't post on here about his team loosing.........
Knott is over rated. They would barely crack the top 5 in the 12th. They will lose to Lincoln too.
Southwestern will never shoot that good from the floor again..Knott had an off night and still only lost by 3..this will help them more than anything and get them more focused.
I totally agree with you WETSU. They have been steam rolling over all all these cupcakes they have been playing. When they get outside the 14th where the good ol boy refs and their commander in chief tommy hall telling them to take care of knott. You see what happens.
With the team knott has this year there is no excuse for the schedule they have played. You see what happens when they play a quality opponent. Lincoln co will beat them next week it would not surprise me at all if it comes a heavy frost next week B.B. will try to craw dad out of that game. Knott does not have the ball handling ability to compete against a pressing physical opponent. How about a double helping of Mash Taters with gravy and a pone of corn bread.:biglmao:
:hilarious:
TaintAnewPat Wrote:I totally agree with you WETSU. They have been steam rolling over all all these cupcakes they have been playing. When they get outside the 14th where the good ol boy refs and their commander in chief tommy hall telling them to take care of knott. You see what happens.

I agree 100% about the referees. I've never seen refs take care of a team like the they do knott county. Justice flops and the refs fall for it. That's what happened to him last year at the state tournament. He kept flopping but the refs down there would fall for it.
They barely beat Clay County in the wymt and Clay never shot a single free throw the entire game . Let me repeat that 0 free throws from that team that attacks the basket. Not saying th refs took it but 0 free throws. Knott is a good team but they are not in beatable
It's hard to believe the calls they get every game. They are a good team but they also get every call. Last year justice shot 14 free throws in the last 4 or 5 minutes and should have shot 3. Against hazard the score was tied and justice killed a hazard player and the refs called a blocking call and that call gave knott a regional title. Without help from the refs knott only wins 1 or maybe 2 regional title
Heard SW shot the lights out and was deadly behind the arch tonight!
Unreal. I guess when they played in Myrtle Beach this year the refs help them out. People always going to complain. I guess when clay county was winning all the time with bobby Keith as head coach. That they never got a call from the refs. Get over it people.
The difference when Clay was winning all the time, is the fact that they won everywhere they went including Rupp, The LIT, The beach ball Classic. Didnt say they cheated Clay but just said 0 free throws. When Knott starts making noise at Rupp then alot of this will go away. I think Knott is a very good team and should make it to the semi finals this year if they dont then i would view that as a disappointment. If clay cant win it then i hope knott does or anyother mountain team
good win for SW. If SW shoots the ball well they can be a handful. If they ever figure out how to win the games when they dont shoot well all will be well in warrior land.
Boys you can get on here and cry about the refs like the whiney little hitter does, or cry about the cupcake schedule and every other thing like Buford ol sissy does, but the bottom line remains they are the best team in the mountains. I don't know if you guys call every mountain team cupcakes or what, but I've not seen any of them do anything yet.
I've not seen them back away from any team either as far as that goes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4