Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne Co 87 McCreary Central 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alot of excitement. According to 101.7 it was a running clock right after half and when Wayne starters went out the rebuilding Raiders had 18 pts in the 3rd Q.
Lilly Wrote:Alot of excitement. According to 101.7 it was a running clock right after half and when Wayne starters went out the rebuilding Raiders had 18 pts in the 3rd Q.

If they had 18 3rd QT. That means they had 14 in other 3 Quarters !!! Not many points for 3 Quarters of Basketball. Was Wayne that dominate ?? Oh well we got Middlesboro for Home Coming tonight,
MS Lily please if you have issues with rob or wade take it up with them. Why get on here an bash the team? Last night we got it put to us. Wayne co. has a nice team. This is a young team they will have alot of growing pains to overcome the next couple of years. You have a nice day Ms Lily!!
Dang
Boys are working hard, they are 11-13 after going 1-23 last year, theynot ready compete with wayne and SW yet, but they are young and getting there it takes time. proud of this team and coaching staff .
kats4life Wrote:MS Lily please if you have issues with rob or wade take it up with them. Why get on here an bash the team? Last night we got it put to us. Wayne co. has a nice team. This is a young team they will have alot of growing pains to overcome the next couple of years. You have a nice day Ms Lily!!

You need to worry about the girls team missy. You dont even want me to go there.....
Wayne does have a nice team.
Cellking Wrote:If they had 18 3rd QT. That means they had 14 in other 3 Quarters !!! Not many points for 3 Quarters of Basketball. Was Wayne that dominate ?? Oh well we got Middlesboro for Home Coming tonight,

No cell according to the radio they had only scores 18 pts for the whole game when Wayne took their starters out......instead of bashing me the good people of McCreary should do something to help their kids. Look at all the different programs at McCreary Central and tell me how bad are the citizens of that county to even let this go this far? I mean at some point the good people of McCreary County has to stand up for all the injustice that the kids are suffering at the hands of the tyrant AD and his minions. Records dont lie guys and the people who are suffering is the kids there and who runs the sports programs or who is the head? The AD. Nobody can refute facts. If you all want to stand with someone who is hurting the kids, then you will stand judgement for it.
Athletic program doing just fine, heading in right direction getting rid of bad coaches like you will help for the future.
Here is you program as of 2-1-15

Girls Basketball 9 -11. Only 5 teams in Region has worse record, and that includes School for deaf.
Boys Basketball 10-12. Only 5 teams in Region has worse records. In this one School of the deaf has a better record than you do.

Girls Volleyball 11-13. 6 teams only had worse records.

Baseball- 10-24. Only 3 teams with worse records in region.

Football 0-10. Only East Carter had same record in all of 3A.
Rob and admin is doing fine football and baseball need some work, we finally got a real wrestling coach too this year, first good hire since boazman so that is even going good. we are proud of our kids.
Girls Basketball 9 -11. Only 5 teams in Region has worse record, and that includes School for deaf.
Boys Basketball 10-12. Only 5 teams in Region has worse records. In this one School of the deaf has a better record than you do.

Athletic program just fine, our football and baseball teams need some work . Starts with head coaches doing a better job getting more out of the kids like our current head wrestling coach and basketball coach is doing
No you need a new super. Anyone that would let the school get in this shape needs to be fired as well as the AD.

A lot of schools would like those records except for football and baseball, they need to step admin is working on it. Of note under Rob jones oversight the football team went to three playoffs and recorded there only winning year .
Banker you have lost it after I revealed Robert Jones plan to take down the Football program at McCreary Central. Him and Wade have for years plotted and planned to try to destroy it. Now the football team has been pulled out of district play( and alot of people are very mad about this) and now the travel is going to be so far to play the easy games that the program and school( remember they are a very poor county and school system whose parents of the athletes are dysfunctional and dont feed their kids properly according to you) are not going to be able to afford the travel. After this Robert Jones will fold the football program citing lack of funds and blame everyone else from the parents to every football coach that has been at McCreary. I have exposed this and you are mad.
No plan to destroy program, if that the case they would have a long tie. Need a coach who can coach and get kids interested in playing, Galloway needs to step up and make something happen this year . I am sure you would like to help but can't
Banker you have lost it after I revealed Robert Jones plan to take down the Football program at McCreary Central. Him and Wade have for years plotted and planned to try to destroy it. Now the football team has been pulled out of district play( and alot of people are very mad about this) and now the travel is going to be so far to play the easy games that the program and school( remember they are a very poor county and school system whose parents of the athletes are dysfunctional and dont feed their kids properly according to you) are not going to be able to afford the travel. After this Robert Jones will fold the football program citing lack of funds and blame everyone else from the parents to every football coach that has been at McCreary. I have exposed this and you are mad.
Lilly Wrote:Banker you have lost it after I revealed Robert Jones plan to take down the Football program at McCreary Central. Him and Wade have for years plotted and planned to try to destroy it. Now the football team has been pulled out of district play( and alot of people are very mad about this) and now the travel is going to be so far to play the easy games that the program and school( remember they are a very poor county and school system whose parents of the athletes are dysfunctional and dont feed their kids properly according to you) are not going to be able to afford the travel. After this Robert Jones will fold the football program citing lack of funds and blame everyone else from the parents to every football coach that has been at McCreary. I have exposed this and you are mad.

After principal sees ur posts about her program enjoy reassignment land . devil dog