Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA Basketball 2K7 or NCAA March Maddness 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one should I get?
What do you have? If you have a 360 then your only choice is 2K7.....yet, on ANY console I would recommend 2K7 or March Madness.
March Maddness wont be out until feb.
NCAA Basketball 2K7
I would wait for march madness
SEKYscout Wrote:What do you have? If you have a 360 then your only choice is 2K7.....yet, on ANY console I would recommend 2K7 or March Madness.

PS2
I still say 2K7
March Madness
March Madness all the way
March Madness!
After watching much needed video reviews... lol... I've decieded im gonna go with.................................................................................2K7!!! Comes out december 11th.
Somerset_Football Wrote:After watching much needed video reviews... lol... I've decieded im gonna go with.................................................................................2K7!!! Comes out december 11th.

2K7 is already out......GOOD PICK THOUGH :thumpsup:
SEKYscout Wrote:2K7 is already out......GOOD PICK THOUGH :thumpsup:
Not for ps2
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Not for ps2

ps2 comes out december 11
Somerset_Football Wrote:ps2 comes out december 11

yeah, my bad, I forgot that you said it was for PS2.
The March Madness game looks pretty cool. I say 2K7 looks better though.
Pupaw Wrote:The March Madness game looks pretty cool. I say 2K7 looks better though.

I have heard that March Madness is down this year. Plus, 2K7 just looks freakin awesome.
I just picked up 2K7 for the 360. I highly recommend it. The weekly breakdown shows are great....they have acutal highlights from the game. Some weird things from it....every dynasty I've played Oral Roberts upset Kansas....and 3 years into it the computer won the NCAA tourney with UK....the first two years UNC won it.
i just rented 2K7 and it is amazing but in legacy me and my roomates started one and we entered the preseason NIT with UK,Florida,Cincy,Texas tech and my friend was uk played fordiham(sp) and they shot 15-16 from the field only shot they missed was one three the A.I is ungodly and the team unity is really important
SEKYscout Wrote:I just picked up 2K7 for the 360. I highly recommend it. The weekly breakdown shows are great....they have acutal highlights from the game. Some weird things from it.

I also have this game now and it is great. Online Play is also good.
does it even have the highlight shows or whatever on the ps2 version? if not thats pretty dumb
2K7 for sure. it's great for ps2 and unbelievable for 360
2k7 has the deepest and coolest legacy mode I have ever seen in any game. The control as far as pressures and play calling during in game are unbelievable. I have played march madness since 2002.. I love the march madness controls.. I guess because I'm use to them. But since march madness was delayed I bought 2k7.. The controls are really different. But the 2k7 game plays really well. Really captures the college environment and the players look much more detailed.. Also 2k7 has all the original coaches. Its a great game. I just wished 2k7 had the MM controls and it would be a perfect game..
March Madness!

SValley Fan

EA Sports is just 10 times better with graphics
Anyone got the March Madness game and play online.
Arbys Man Wrote:Anyone got the March Madness game and play online.
Yes and it sucks, the 2k7 is an all around better game this year in all parts if the game play.
Arbys Man Wrote:Anyone got the March Madness game and play online.
i have the game and play it quite often.
Super_de Wrote:i have the game and play it quite often.
Well if you have it, add me on there, my name is CaneySkanks. Same for College Football as well. Dont add me if you want to win tho lolSmile