Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 90 Jenkins 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: what-is-a-caption-for-a-picture-1.jpg] Big "E" brangin the thunder all night! Wowza,what a show for the crowd! When ya hear thunder,it's just Big "E",and the kiddos want to stay inside Morton Combs to watch! More mashed taters please!!!:notworthy:worthy:
Enjoy Knott because when this year is over, the wheels will fall off.

Baked taters
They've got Monster Tires on those wheels this year and are running over people.
[Image: hap2v.jpg] Runnin and rollin baby! More mashed taters please!!!
E's Army Wrote:They've got Monster Tires on those wheels this year and are running over people.
[Image: hapdz.jpg]

I like monster tires like monster potatoes!!! Knott be rollin! More mashed taters please!!!
Warthog Wrote:Enjoy Knott because when this year is over, the wheels will fall off.

Baked taters

You must not have seen their JV team play this year. Throw Austin Combs and Drew Shurm in with that bunch and they will be pretty good! Won't be any wheels falling off!!!
[Image: basketball.gif] Only wheels fallin off are other teamz besides Knott.Other teams wanna be like us,but they like this brutha! Wheels just get rotated next year! More mashed taters please!!!
Perry is the odds on favorite next year but Knott will be solid and in the mix. The region won't be near as dominated by 1 team as it is this year. Nobody will have the big body in the middle like Knott has this year with Hall.
If you think KCC will pick up next year what they're doing this year you're out of your mind. Not that easy to replace Justice/Hall. Something tells me that fatpatfan won't be around nearly as much next season.
Motley Wrote:If you think KCC will pick up next year what they're doing this year you're out of your mind. Not that easy to replace Justice/Hall. Something tells me that fatpatfan won't be around nearly as much next season.

FatPatFan will stick to the Knott Central speech team forums next year Wink
As long as he asks politely for his more than normal helping of mashed potatoes..... he will be fine.
Perry will be favorite next year but knott won't fall off as much as people think.
Motley Wrote:If you think KCC will pick up next year what they're doing this year you're out of your mind. Not that easy to replace Justice/Hall. Something tells me that fatpatfan won't be around nearly as much next season.
[Image: haz39.jpg]
I'll be all over this board like hair on a gorilla bolz! More mashed taters please!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:FatPatFan will stick to the Knott Central speech team forums next year Wink
[Image: hb0bx.jpg]Did someone say there would be a speech forum??? Super! More mashed taters please!!!