Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 94 Rockcastle Co. 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The unbelievable turnaround for mccreary continues. the raiders have won 10 more games than last year and season not done yet. MCcreary dominated Rock all night. great coaching job and effort by our boys. So proud!
Last time you posted this you played SW the next game. I attended that game and posted what I saw. Tomorrow night by your schedule you have Wayne. We will see what the turnaround brings.
Good win for Raiders.
Lilly Wrote:Last time you posted this you played SW the next game. I attended that game and posted what I saw. Tomorrow night by your schedule you have Wayne. We will see what the turnaround brings.

No one said McCreary would go from 1 win to beating some of the best teams in the state . But you go from 1 win to 11 in one year and season not even done yet is by definition a a good turnaround. any team that wins 10 more than the previous season is a good turnaround! no matter what happens these boys are are busting it.
Great job McCreary.
Congrats Raider Rob, Wade and the Boys.
Banker's Bank Wrote:No one said McCreary would go from 1 win to beating some of the best teams in the state . But you go from 1 win to 11 in one year and season not even done yet is by definition a a good turnaround. any team that wins 10 more than the previous season is a good turnaround! no matter what happens these boys are are busting it.

:Thumbs: great turnaround season for the raiders
McCreary is a better team. Starting 4 Freshman at times. Good Luck.
tough one for rock, I know Gentry is a big part of the team but still thought they would win this one, hopefully hes back before district.