Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 74 Paintsville 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC
Kyle Gullett 28 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 blocks & 3 steals
Mason Blair 23 points (5 threes)
Braxton Blair 10 points, 6 rebounds & 4 assists
Cole Crace 7 points
Josh Hitchcock 3 points
Patrick Rice 2 points
Dalton Adkins 1 point& 4 assists

Paintsville
Zach Collins 11 points
Luke Daniels 8 points & 6 assists
Quinton Hensley 8 points & 7 rebounds
Matt Miller 8 points
Kash Daniel 8 points & 6 rebounds
Luke Trimble 7 points
Don'te Hendricks 4 points & 10 rebounds
Peyton Smith 2 points & 3 assists

Central shoots 21 of 26 from free throw line
Can a mod. combine the two threads...
Yeah, combine mine into Pulp Fiction's.
I will make the following statement knowing that many will disagree but Kyle Gullett is the best player in the 15th Region. When you consider that he can score, rebound, pass, block shots and play man up defense, he is the most well rounded player in the region. He is a team first player that does not care if he scores 2 or 20 as long as the team wins, is a role model for younger kids and excels in the classroom. Many players in the region possess some of these attributes or abilities but none possess the total package.
He is a very nice player. Glad to hear he is a role model for younger kids.
Congrats to JC, didn't figure this one would be like the last meeting...
THOMCAT Wrote:I will make the following statement knowing that many will disagree but Kyle Gullett is the best player in the 15th Region. When you consider that he can score, rebound, pass, block shots and play man up defense, he is the most well rounded player in the region. He is a team first player that does not care if he scores 2 or 20 as long as the team wins, is a role model for younger kids and excels in the classroom. Many players in the region possess some of these attributes or abilities but none possess the total package.

I agree. He just took over the game. Have said the same thing for years. Great kid also..
THOMCAT Wrote:I will make the following statement knowing that many will disagree but Kyle Gullett is the best player in the 15th Region. When you consider that he can score, rebound, pass, block shots and play man up defense, he is the most well rounded player in the region. He is a team first player that does not care if he scores 2 or 20 as long as the team wins, is a role model for younger kids and excels in the classroom. Many players in the region possess some of these attributes or abilities but none possess the total package.
Agree. In fact, your same argument can be extended to best in the mountains, including
the 12th and 16th.