Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rank 14th Region Officials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Top 5
Brian Cook
Larry Thacker
Ralph Fugate
Jeff Ritchie

Just my thoughts
Cook,fugate and Ritchie are good but Larry Thacker you must be counting from the bottom up.
Actually I think Larry Thacker might be the best!
You must be Larry thacker:biglmao:
I'm not sure I know who Ralph Fugate is but then again I'm not real familiar with a lot of these refs. I think that Jeff Ritchie is one of the best if not the best official in the 14th region.
Buford T Justice Wrote:You must be Larry thacker:biglmao:

Yep ... who might you be? Sherriff of Kelly Fork?
I think Benny Campbell is another good one.
Yes Benny does a good job.
They are all bad Benny used to be a Good softball player.
I don't know if anyone knows it or not but Benny is also the softball coach at Wolfe County.
1- Cook
2- Benny
3- Richie
I think some of them are ok but none are good. In big games they seem to turn there head just because it might be on one teams best player. And if one team is on a run they will make calls for that team. None of them ever call an illegal screen or 3 seconds. The bluegrass association have the best refs
[QUOTE=Strikeout King;. I think that Jeff Ritchie is one of the best if not the best official in the 14th region.[/QUOTE]

He did really well in the state tourney last year, represented the 14th really well.
hitter Wrote:I think some of them are ok but none are good. In big games they seem to turn there head just because it might be on one teams best player. And if one team is on a run they will make calls for that team. None of them ever call an illegal screen or 3 seconds. The bluegrass association have the best refs
. I have seen this done for knott county, but what do u expect, they are all stars they don't foul! But if u can do a better job I am sure they are accepting applications or do u just like to run your mouth? Let's see how it's doe. :lmao:
Best would have to be:
Jeff Ritchie - Lets you play the game like it should be played.
Dexter - Same as Ritchie does.

Worst
Roy Spencer
Cristie Combs - Neither of these two will let you play aggressive. Call more tip fouls and ghost fouls than anyone I have ever witnessed in my life. Totally destroy the game when those two get on the floor calling together. Basketball is supposed to be a contact sport last time I checked.
No good ones
[Image: haqhf.jpg] More mashed taters please!!!
There is no such thing as a good ref.
Cook is one of the most biased refs when other Regions are involved.
14th region official Wrote:. I have seen this done for knott county, but what do u expect, they are all stars they don't foul! But if u can do a better job I am sure they are accepting applications or do u just like to run your mouth? Let's see how it's doe. :lmao:

I have my license and tommy has been trying to get me too along with some other people but I've never had the time but I think I will next year. And the refs shouldn't do it for knott or anybody else.
Benny Campbell is the best in the region, I've never thought he was trying to help a team in a game. He does a great job of going unnoticed which is what refs should do. Way to many guys in the 14th think the crowd is there to see them.
Best in the 14th region is Justin Amburgey. What other ref can say I have coached in the and played on a team in the 14th? He is the most experiencd basketball knowledge ref in the region . Justin knows his basketball and is fair.
No votes for Brian "Spudz" Napier? The best of the bunch
Dat Dude Wrote:No votes for Brian "Spudz" Napier? The best of the bunch

No comment! He has not had a very good year, we can leave it at that. :eyeroll: :popcorn: :hilarious: :thatsfunn :lmao: :please:
Wall4president Wrote:No comment! He has not had a very good year, we can leave it at that. :eyeroll: :popcorn: :hilarious: :thatsfunn :lmao: :please:

Oh! you poor little thing...Was Brian ranked above you again?
Gary Sandlin is one of the top ones.
killerb Wrote:Gary Sandlin is one of the top ones.
Wonder why that is? Is he the only one that lets you stay in the gym now a days? :lmao:

But he is a good one, glad he is back in town! :Thumbs:
^^
People Respond In Childlike Knowledge!
LOL Good one !!!Confusednicker:
Reckon he can figure it out?
Pages: 1 2