Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 55th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drawing was held today.
Riverside Vs. Wolfe
Jackson City Vs. Breathitt
Thoughts and predictions??
scout101 Wrote:Drawing was held today.
Riverside Vs. Wolfe

Wolfe county should win easily.
Breathitt will beat Jackson City, their record is not as good, but their schedule they have played I think helps them.
I'll take Breathitt over Wolfe county in the district finals by 10.
scout101 Wrote:Drawing was held today.
Riverside Vs. Wolfe

Wow, with all the bad blood going on with Jackson and Breathitt, this one could get ugly! Where is this district being held at? I heard Jackson was the host, but moving it to Wolfe? Would they really do that?????
Districts are held at Wolfe County this year
No prediction on this one. 55th may be the weakest district in the state, but it's even. 3 teams could win it. If somebody buys it like happened in 2007, it'll be very evident.
What's the dates and times of the games?
Jackson is the host and will hold it at Wolfe Co. They have done it before like that. I guess they feel they stand a better chance there as opposed to Fairce O Woods, or its just a big up yours to BCS. Probably a little bit of both. Wolfe walks over Riverside, Breathitt edges JCS probably in a close one. Cheney to much for Tigers to handle. In Championship game Breathiit over Wolfe 15+, tho when those 2 play it tends to get a little out of hand. Probably a fight or atleast a few shoving matches. Wolfe Co hasn't looked the same without Rose. I believe both boys games will be played 2/24 but not 100%. District also voted to go with seeding format next year