Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County vs Bell County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rumor has it that Boyle will host Bell County in their annual Bowl Game.

Can anyone confirm or deny it from the Bobcat camp?

This would be a great game for both clubs. The three these guys have already played were classics and I for one am glad to see them go at it again if this rumor is true.

BTW, word is that Chris Pardue will be returning to Boyle to become the OC for the Rebels.

:Thumbs:
I've heard that.
Done deal
Great. Should be a great game. Always is. Since they are both in the same class again it should be a nice barometer.
Looking forward to this one should Be a dandy like the previous 3 were.
Hatz Wrote:Rumor has it that Boyle will host Bell County in their annual Bowl Game.

This would be a great game for both clubs. The three these guys have already played were classics and I for one am glad to see them go at it again if this rumor is true.

BTW, word is that Chris Pardue will be returning to Boyle to become the OC for the Rebels.

Pardue says in today's paper that he's not coming back. We'll see.

http://www.centralkynews.com/wildcathoop...07981.html
Should be a great game for 2 of the best programs in the state over the past 30 years!
Hatz Wrote:Rumor has it that Boyle will host Bell County in their annual Bowl Game.

Yes This is CORRECT Bell and Boyle will play this Year. I think it is at the beginning of the season.
Now chapman is at kcc what do they expect to happen to there program>>>>>>>>,
This will be a very interesting game to kickoff the season. Boyle County is expected to be very good this coming season. I've been slacking with keeping up with Bell County. What are the expectations for the Bobcats this season? Are they expected to be a legitimate contender?
From what I was told this will be Boyle's 2nd. game of the season in their Bowl game for week #1. Heard Boyle will play Central Hardin at Mercer County's bowl game to start the season off in week #0.
should be an easy win for Boyle.
pjdoug Wrote:should be an easy win for Boyle.

Why would you say that Bell is always solid?????
Boyle will win this game pretty easy. Bell wont have to horses to keep up with boyle at all.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Why would you say that Bell is always solid?????

they are on a down hill slide.
panther nation Wrote:Boyle will win this game pretty easy. Bell wont have to horses to keep up with boyle at all.

I agree.the ones acting like it will be a great game are wishful thinking.
panther nation Wrote:Boyle will win this game pretty easy. Bell wont have to horses to keep up with boyle at all.

pjdoug Wrote:they are on a down hill slide.

Keep in mind this is coming from supporters of 2 programs who only wish they were Bell co. Neither can beat us.

It will be a tall order for the Bobcats but I can assure you they will give it all they have.
Should be a great game... Boyle is Boyle and Bell should be really good this season...
TopCat Wrote:Keep in mind this is coming from supporters of 2 programs who only wish they were Bell co. Neither can beat us.

It will be a tall order for the Bobcats but I can assure you they will give it all they have.

I would never wish such a thing and you know your team is in trouble.
Should be a good game!!! Swanner will be hard to handle
Lol funny thing is I heard From good source that Swanner is 3rd string running back and hasn't even seen the feild on defensive side of ball. Only thing he will be handling is the water
I heard the same thing cokeisforgirls, from really really good source. We will see I guess. Just don't think he's the football player that they seem to think he is. That's all
Looks good on paper tho!
Must be interesting watching Swanner in his first game with Boyle take on Bell.

Ill take Boyle 42-14.
Surely he is not 3rd string??? Would have been a 3 starter at Bell but I think a postion move was in his future here. Never took to the FB role. Great athlete but not sure where he fits on offense.

This game is still a ways off. The Bobcats are focused on each day and game 1 vs mboro.

So does Boyle play a week zero game??? Bell is the first game of the season?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Must be interesting watching Swanner in his first game with Boyle take on Bell.

Ill take Boyle 42-14.

sounds about right.
To early for either to think of this game. Bell has some unfinished business with Middlesboro. Swanned is a good kid. Would have played some defense here not sure would have played much offense. Best of luck to him and his family, we do miss them.
This will be a good game between to power teams from over the years. I'll take the Rebels in a close one over the Bob Cats Should be a fun game to watch:popcorn:
Actually play an expected to be pretty darn good Central Hardin Team in Week 0.

William Muney Wrote:Surely he is not 3rd string??? Would have been a 3 starter at Bell but I think a postion move was in his future here. Never took to the FB role. Great athlete but not sure where he fits on offense.

This game is still a ways off. The Bobcats are focused on each day and game 1 vs mboro.

So does Boyle play a week zero game??? Bell is the first game of the season?
Boyle runs away with this one. 35-14
Pages: 1 2 3