Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Clay County 2-6-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :worthy:

Clay County 19-5
Cordia 8-2
This is going to be a dunk fests. :bball:

Clay County 78
Cordia 70
You could be right 64, but I'd love to see some good ole fashion position defense from the TIGERS...Keep someone in front of them and force some jumpers. When our boys do that consistantly were hard to beat.
:betterthanexpected:
I think cordia only has 6 player on there rosters. and not for sure if the 6 man plays.

Richard Chapman 18.7ppg
Ajenee Chisolm 14.4ppg
Oumar Keita 11.6ppg
Ramon Mercedo 7.5ppg
Zeke Biallas 3.4ppg

Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:I think cordia only has 6 player on there rosters. and not for sure if the 6 man plays.

Richard Chapman 18.7ppg
Ajenee Chisolm 14.4ppg
Oumar Keita 11.6ppg
Ramon Mercedo 7.5ppg
Zeke Biallas 3.4ppg

Confusedmoke:

That's a pretty good Five...Chapman is a MAN...Keita is right at 7':yikes:
Tigers had better be READY.
Cordia by 4
Desire to win usually comes into play, and since Cordia has no postseason, this is like their tournament. Hard to bet against Clay losing 2 in a row at home too though. Cordia 75, Clay 71.
CC by 23...Yep I said 23...:1:
Cordia's size will bother clay. Clay top 3 is way better than Cordia top 3. Hope this is enough. Cordia plays slow and methodical. This too will hurt clays game some. All that being said if Smith Wolfe and Farmer combine for 50pts. Clay's wins. CC 66 Cordia 61
Cordia is ok
For some reason they Only have 5 players listed on the khsaa website they actually have 10 sitting on the bench. They have a kid anthony nelson that just became academically elidigible he has played 2 games west jessamine and Ballard. In 2 games he is averaging 11 points per game. this kid the real deal he is a 6'3" guard that is a freak of an athlete and can fill it up from 3. Clay will have a hard time guarding him. But Manchester is a hard place to win at. We will see how it turns out.
I think it all depends on which Clay team shows up. I think they can play with anyone in the state when they play defense, when they dont i think they are about 65 teams that can beat them including my JAGS. Will be interesting to see how Rhodes goes about guarding Smith and Wolfe, If im guessing he will play zone and force Farmer and House to beat him from deep and I dont think they can. Cordia by 7
And Smith can guard your the Nelson kid, he has already made 2 D1 players look average, IMO Smith can guard any guard in the state, they may score on him some but they will work there but off to do it.
Clay 67 cordia 60
Clay by 5.I don't think Clay loses this one.
Clay Co. 60
Cordia 56
Clay's players will be jacked and jumping through the roof. After that adrenaline surge,
dead legs walking through mud. Better pace yourself. Guys, this is Cordia. Cordia
wins by 2. I'll drive over to see this one. 60 to 58.
Clay wins 76-68.
Clay by 9
Good luck to the Tigers.
Nice game. Clay still improving. Clay drew the 7th region, right? Cordia played
with Ballard until late. Clay takes care of the ball, gets on the glass and beats Ballard.
This will be Clay's third or fourth trip in a row to state? Hope to see Clay in the
finals against Knott. It could happen. Now if Johnson Central can just beat PRP....
After Hazard and Carr Creek won back to back championships in 1955-56 the sports
headlines read: Will The Mountain Teams Ever Be Beaten? It could happen.
^^^
I like the way you think.
:rockon:
2elijah Wrote:Nice game. Clay still improving. Clay drew the 7th region, right? Cordia played
with Ballard until late. Clay takes care of the ball, gets on the glass and beats Ballard.
This will be Clay's third or fourth trip in a row to state? Hope to see Clay in the
finals against Knott. It could happen. Now if Johnson Central can just beat PRP....
After Hazard and Carr Creek won back to back championships in 1955-56 the sports
headlines read: Will The Mountain Teams Ever Be Beaten? It could happen.

Alcohol and the internet……never a good mixture!:devilflam
Clay drew the 6th region, if they can get by that game it could set up a potenial rematch with Cov Cath in the 2nd round
Leonards_loser Wrote:Alcohol and the internet……never a good mixture!:devilflam
Ah, too young to remember and also living without hope.
Count Wrote:CC by 23...Yep I said 23...:1:

JUUUUUUST a bit outside. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:This is going to be a dunk fests. :bball:

Clay County 78
Cordia 70

Dunk fests was warm-up for me. :popcorn:
Smith is starting to look impressive once again ,I hope that he is over his Illness.