Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 51 Sheldon Clark 40 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With a pretty rough ankle injury from Parsley. Hate to see kids get hurt.
It's pretty classless when they have to close a thread bc someone makes a comment about team when a player gets seriously injured but that's eaxactly what we should expect from lc people. Hopefully thats not chase's last game as a cardinal. But your right if sc looses parsley there not going to win the region. You should be a coach with that observation.
The post got closed because it was two posts that were basically the same. Kayla beat me by a minute of posting the final score. Sorry your crying about the loss.

If you ready my words again, I said 2 players they wouldn't have won region, prior to this injury. I think I've said all along Parsley is an amazing player. I also said I hope he's okay.
This is also coming from the guy that comments on every LC loss so I expect nothing less :biglmao:
Crying? I never said the first thing about the loss. Everybody knew this would be a hard fought game. Sc was up 8 or 10 when he went out late 3rd. Yeah when you loose a player like parsley the leader of the team who not only scores but handles the ball most of the time it's going to be a struggle. As far as lc goes they need to worry about there own issues. By the way it's pretty obvious that they only have 2 players I'm done with lc people
cardsrule Wrote:It's pretty classless when they have to close a thread bc someone makes a comment about team when a player gets seriously injured but that's eaxactly what we should expect from lc people. Hopefully thats not chase's last game as a cardinal. But your right if sc looses parsley there not going to win the region. You should be a coach with that observation.

I closed the other thread because I saw 2 different ones posted. I closed the one that didn't bother capitalizing. No conspiracy.
cardsrule Wrote:Crying? I never said the first thing about the loss. Everybody knew this would be a hard fought game. Sc was up 8 or 10 when he went out late 3rd. Yeah when you loose a player like parsley the leader of the team who not only scores but handles the ball most of the time it's going to be a struggle. As far as lc goes they need to worry about there own issues. By the way it's pretty obvious that they only have 2 players I'm done with lc people

Hope Parsley the best and get back out there ASAP! I didn't see anything about it on the other thread. I didn't know he was hurt till looking in this thread. It is ok for you idiots to get on every LC thread and put them down and talk about kids. But if anyone says anything back :Sad04: Don't start any and there won't be any.
Chase does have a serious ankle injury but hopefully he will be back in 26 days if not sooner thanks for the prayers
Alfus21, at least give me props on the spelling haha I didn't misspell anything.

Good to hear, Kevin.

And CardsRule...LC has several players. Two that are maybe the most important but...Let me say it again, LC's five starters head to head overall are better than SHELDON CLARK's. Parsley is the best player of them all but after James your other three could not take Chaffins, Richardson, or Kiser at all. All three of those can go for 20+ any given night and more than once.
Congrats on the win Tigers. Hope Chase is OK he is one of the best players to ever play in this region. He is POY in region.If SC don't get the #1 seed in the district it will hard for them to get to region.
Good win.
Congrats Paintsville. Hope all is well with Parsley.
cardsrule Wrote:Crying? I never said the first thing about the loss. Everybody knew this would be a hard fought game. Sc was up 8 or 10 when he went out late 3rd. Yeah when you loose a player like parsley the leader of the team who not only scores but handles the ball most of the time it's going to be a struggle. As far as lc goes they need to worry about there own issues. By the way it's pretty obvious that they only have 2 players I'm done with lc people

Must be some pretty poor coaching then. I mean LC's coach gets blasted for losing games when players were sick or injured, and from you people too. If SC loses its best player, with a lead, and loses by double digits, must mean the coach isn't as good as you all advertised.

Hate that the kid got hurt.
Good lord. Can we just get a thread going for Lawrence Co vs the world? Granny Bear? Zaga? Bueller...?

This arguing all over every single thread is getting old. How did LC even come into play here?
kaylamoore Wrote:Good lord. Can we just get a thread going for Lawrence Co vs the world? Granny Bear? Zaga? Bueller...?

This arguing all over every single thread is getting old. How did LC even come into play here?

Because a Sheldon Clark fan made a comment about "LC people". Chill out over there.
Hey Kayla...Go Seahawks Wink
Congrats on the W Paintsville
kaylamoore Wrote:Good lord. Can we just get a thread going for Lawrence Co vs the world? Granny Bear? Zaga? Bueller...?

Your people called our people some bad things. Also, can't I have an opinion about your coach? Seems everyone has them about LC's coach.
Nice win for the Tigers!
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Your people called our people some bad things. Also, can't I have an opinion about your coach? Seems everyone has them about LC's coach.

LCHSAlumnus/Dawgeers/LCHSbulldogsalum, if you'll take the time to look, about 98% of those opinions come from LC people. Come to think of it I have not seen one single post said about LC's coach from anyone else, other than what your own fans and parents make. So I guess that makes it 100% then, huh?:popcorn:
Wow
Good Win Paintsville! Confusednicker:
:biglmao::hilarious:Confusednicker:
I wasn't directing that AT LC people, I was just saying it was getting old. I was one of the BIGGEST naysayers when they hired York but I actually like the guy after getting to know him.

(This is me saying I was wrong. God it hurts.)

Hey -- BallSoHard... get that outta here! Brady is winning another Super Bowl! Go Pats!
kaylamoore Wrote:I wasn't directing that AT LC people, I was just saying it was getting old. I was one of the BIGGEST naysayers when they hired York but I actually like the guy after getting to know him.

(This is me saying I was wrong. God it hurts.)

Hey -- BallSoHard... get that outta here! Brady is winning another Super Bowl! Go Pats!

Kayla, I would say that all in all things worked out for the best in that situation...Could you imagine having to go thought the stuff that any LC coach goes through if things didn't go exactly the way some of them wanted it to.....Count your lucky stars it worked out like it did..Anyways, glad you are where you are.

Kala go back and read the thread. You got a nut up there.:dudecomeon:
Kids have A way of healing pretty fast.
Hey LC fans bashing on here get off our jock! Worry about your own district.
Nice when paintsville, looks like the 57th may just go through paintsville. Whoever gets the #1 seed has got a hugh advantage.
Would like to see Parsley back for the Knott game. It will be real ugly if he is not back.
Pages: 1 2