Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Do U Think Powell Would Do In The District???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ant one have any oppion how well powell will do this year in the disrict with looseing mullins and gaining back a whole lot more???
Nobody Cares
I see the 56th as this:

1 Owsley County
2 Powell County
3 Estill County
4 Lee County
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I see the 56th as this:

1 Owsley County
2 Powell County
3 Estill County
4 Lee County
how come you say owsley will win
ballgurl00 Wrote:how come you say owsley will win
I think they have most of their team back and the tournament is at their place.
I saw their coach WalMart te other day and he said his team beat Estill and Lee this summer (of course summer results don't always mean a lot) but didn't play Powell. I believe Powell lost their best player to graduation. Probably won't be much difference in the two teams, just a guess on my part.
yeah some people do care
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I think they have most of their team back and the tournament is at their place.
I saw their coach WalMart te other day and he said his team beat Estill and Lee this summer (of course summer results don't always mean a lot) but didn't play Powell. I believe Powell lost their best player to graduation. Probably won't be much difference in the two teams, just a guess on my part.
WEll powell only lost 1 player and the others are stepin up never underestamate powell
Owsley county winning district? I seriously doubt that will happen, district may be at "the palace" But I don't see them cutting down the nets. JMO
ballgurl00 Wrote:WEll powell only lost 1 player and the others are stepin up never underestamate powell
The one player they lost scored about 40% of their team's points last year.
ur_#1_fan Wrote:Owsley county winning district? I seriously doubt that will happen, district may be at "the palace" But I don't see them cutting down the nets. JMO
I suppose not...they've never won it before.Smile
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:The one player they lost scored about 40% of their team's points last year.

Yea but u should have seen them play bath u would not say that powell caint shot or step up and cover for mullins
O.K. !!!:Clap:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:O.K. !!!:Clap:
y are u being smart u wait till u see powell play u will take all that back
Mullins did not score 40% of powells points last year. They had very equal scoring. And although she did contribute alot. I dont think her not being there is effecting the lady pirates that much. They have four of there starters back much like owsley. And are practicing hard much like every other team in the district. I think powell will do well in the district..with owsley being their biggest competition.imo
Inyoureye4 Wrote:Mullins did not score 40% of powells points last year. They had very equal scoring. And although she did contribute alot. I dont think her not being there is effecting the lady pirates that much. They have four of there starters back much like owsley. And are practicing hard much like every other team in the district. I think powell will do well in the district..with owsley being their biggest competition.imo
i agree but powell willl take it home agin
i was manager for bath when they played powell this past week and they are a pretty physical team. They have a couple of players who go hard no matter what, and a few can shoot as well. If they play hard like this throughout the year, they should be tough.
I think Powell will fair well, and come out strong. Owsley will also shine this year. I really don't see why Owsley can't cut the nets down this year around District time.
footballdaddy10 Wrote:i was manager for bath when they played powell this past week and they are a pretty physical team. They have a couple of players who go hard no matter what, and a few can shoot as well. If they play hard like this throughout the year, they should be tough.

I agree 100% they are prity physical team
I think Powell has a good chance on winning it if they keep up the hard work and when they start to win just give up b/c they know they are good and know they will win
Powell should do very well this year...considering tha fact they lost Mullins..They still have a group of returning starters and the J.V puts in alot of effort to..IMO they could go pretty far.