Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 60th District Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Where is the tourney this year?
Phelps
What are the seeds?
It's beginning to look like
1. Pike Central
2. Belfry
3. Lawrence County
4. Phelps
I still like LC to win the 60th Tourney.
Pike Central and Belfry should make it out of this district to the regional...
When All is said , all is done alli is played, LAWRENCE CO , Wll PLAY IN RUP.:dudecomeon:
Phelps always wins when it is at Phelps.
The Hornets are oozing with potential to take their game to the next level, I've watched a couple of the district games this year and all the problem is basically mental, they're a very young team and once they get it together they are dangerous and the sooner they get it together the sooner they could be playing for a region title.
TopNotchFan73 Wrote:The Hornets are oozing with potential to take their game to the next level, I've watched a couple of the district games this year and all the problem is basically mental, they're a very young team and once they get it together they are dangerous and the sooner they get it together the sooner they could be playing for a region title.

Catching a bounce pass isn't mental.
Lawrence Co. over Pike Co. Central
KingGotNext Wrote:Catching a bounce pass isn't mental.
The biggest thing I've seen out of the not catching passes is in fact from a mental aspect, the players are either not on the same page as to where each other should be or they just don't look in the passes, now there are some that don't have the best hands I will agree with you there.
Lawrence Co has to play Phelps at Phelps and the Bulldogs need to prove they can win on the road......If they lose they could be battling for last place in district...
Phelps has battled the injury bug for about a month. Lawerence is battling the drama bug. Anything can happen when you drive 100 miles to play district tourney. Those 100 miles to Phelps sure aren't gonna be fun for the "Dawgs". Belfry coild beat them in the first round.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:When All is said , all is done alli is played, LAWRENCE CO , Wll PLAY IN RUP.:dudecomeon:

Your true colors show daily. LC can't win 3 district games and you keep on with that winning the region blow.
King: you could be right, but not prob. We shall see, won't we.:dudecomeon:
The games are set in stone now
Belfry vs Lawrence Co.
Phelps vs Pike Central