Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 86 Magoffin County 46 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Johnsonville.... this game was never in question.

Kyle Gullett from JC, who is by far the POY in the 15th, came within a few steals & assists from the first ever 5 by 5 on the stat sheet.
Johnson Central
Kyle Gullett 25 points (4 of 8 from 3), 7 rebounds, 6 blocks, 3 steals, 2 assists
Dalton Adkins 15 points, 4 assists
Josh Hitchcock 12 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists
Braxton Blair 8 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists
Mason Blair 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Tyler Pack 5 points, 9 rebounds, 3 blocks
Luke Vance 3 points
Patrick Rice 2 points
Cole Crace 2 points
Jacob Rice 2 points
Steven Gound 2 points
Jerry McCarty 2 points

Magoffin County
Trenton Russell 20 points, 10 rebounds
Josh Poe 8 points
Leighton Hensley 6 points, 6 rebounds
Ryan Mullins 6 points, 6 rebounds
Jacob Isaac 4 points
Jaren Lovely 2 points
Good win
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Final from Johnsonville.... this game was never in question.

Kyle Gullett from JC, who is by far the POY in the 15th, came within a few steals & assists from the first ever 5 by 5 on the stat sheet.

Come on Pulp. He wasn't even close to a 3D. You're getting worse than Babe...LOL.
:dudecomeon:
According to Big TCAT.
He was only 3 Rebs, 4 Blks, 7 Steals and 8 Assist shy.....:igiveup:

Kid still had a great night.
They have A starter out I think'
OffTheHook Wrote:Come on Pulp. He wasn't even close to a 3D. You're getting worse than Babe...LOL.
According to Big TCAT.

What he was referring to is a 5X5. 5 points, 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 blocks and 5 assists.
OffTheHook Wrote:Come on Pulp. He wasn't even close to a 3D. You're getting worse than Babe...LOL.
According to Big TCAT.

THOMCAT Wrote:What he was referring to is a 5X5. 5 points, 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 blocks and 5 assists.

Thank you THOMCAT. It's like you were right beside me last night and knew exactly what I was talking about. Thank God for JC's excellent stat crew.
topnotch Wrote:They have A starter out I think'

Who is They??

Johnson Central has been without Truman Salyer all season due to a knee injury he got in football season.

Can't speak for Magoffin County.
THOMCAT Wrote:What he was referring to is a 5X5. 5 points, 5 rebounds, 5 steals, 5 blocks and 5 assists.

Gotcha....my bad. You never know with Pulp...lol.

Sorry Pulp......:Thumbs:
Congrats JC, heck of a game by Gullett
JC is playing very well right now. Might be peaking at the right time.
Magoffin has had three kids to quit.. Two of them were starters I don't know what going on over there but it's really hurt their program.
OffTheHook Wrote:Gotcha....my bad. You never know with Pulp...lol.

He's like that cousin that is in every family, but in the end he's family. Eagle family.
THOMCAT Wrote:He's like that cousin that is in every family, but in the end he's family. Eagle family.

Just go ahead and say it TC, he's our Cousin Eddie....:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Just go ahead and say it TC, he's our Cousin Eddie....:biggrin:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
OffTheHook Wrote:Gotcha....my bad. You never know with Pulp...lol.

THOMCAT Wrote:He's like that cousin that is in every family, but in the end he's family. Eagle family.

Bob Seger Wrote:Just go ahead and say it TC, he's our Cousin Eddie....:biggrin:

THOMCAT Wrote::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I drop more awesome Beats than Cousin Eddie drops sewage in the storm drain!

:headphone
As long as Trenton Russell stats stay up his coach who just so happens to be his dad isn't gonna care if magoffin doesn't win another game. Why you think 2 of their starters quit? Not hard to figure out
That's what I've been hearing. You would think that magoffin would see what's going on and get them boys back to playing.. You can clearly see that he's no supper star and they lost the two best players they had expecilly Bolen.. They really need a new couching staff..