Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central and Perry Co Central Cancelled 1-26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LCC girls game at PCC tonight has been cancelled.
Any word on a make-up date?
Pcc doesn't wont any of Letcher. 30 point game in favor of lcc.
I hope they do make this one up and no confirmation of a make-up that I am aware of as of yet.This is always a great game with two great coaches that go at it.Perry is coming off a great win over Powell.Dores play a good Sheldon Clark tonight unless the game gets cancelled and Breathitt Wednesday.If it is made up,could be a great game.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:I hope they do make this one up and no confirmation of a make-up that I am aware of as of yet.This is always a great game with two great coaches that go at it.Perry is coming off a great win over Powell.Dores play a good Sheldon Clark tonight unless the game gets cancelled and Breathitt Wednesday.If it is made up,could be a great game.

The game at Sheldon Clark will not happen. Just like the Letcher game. Cancel if all possible and not make it up.
Here are some common dates that can be used to reschedule the game
February
8th
10th
11th
15th
17th
19th
Becoming a common occurrence and need to get these games in somehow.These girls need valuable time against quality opponents.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Becoming a common occurrence and need to get these games in somehow.These girls need valuable time against quality opponents.

With all these common date looks like it should be made up. Never will happen. Perry will not play it.
They are talking like they will make up the Sheldon Clark game.Letcher game,I don't know if they will but I would certainly hope so.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:They are talking like they will make up the Sheldon Clark game.Letcher game,I don't know if they will but I would certainly hope so.

Letcher will be a loose so nope will never be played. Perry was praying for snow because they will not play top teams this year. snow, high waters, or drought will cause the Breathitt games not to played.