Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hypothetical Question About Drew Bledso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hypothetically, let's say the Cowboys win the Super Bowl. That would mean two teams that Bledsoe was the starter at the start of the year that, after he got benched, won the Super Bowl (I know with the Pats he got hurt, but still....). How crushing would that be to his ego? Think he'd just give up on life?
Yeh he prolly would lol but it doesnt matter b/c the panthers are gonna win the super bowl!!:yes:
2 Super Bowl Rings and millions of dollars... dont think that would hurt him that much...

He is a very articulate guy, I wouldn't be shocked to see him do some TV work when he retires...

Bledsoe has some very very impressive stats, unfortunately for him the pro football HOF doesn't look at stats as much as the baseball HOF, otherwise he would have a chance to be a HOF...
You have to like Bledsoe as a player! Gives everything he has every time he goes on the football field! BTW this is my 2000 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO ME, lol!