Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 47 hazard 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buckhorn shoots 21 free throws and hazard shoots 1 free throw. Some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen
Coaches rate officials by who they want to ref, don't complain about refs that the coaches picked! Maybe they should actually rate by who can ref and not by who promises to give them calls, makes sense to me! :Clap: :HitWall: :ChairHit:

Congrats to Buckhorn by the way!
A coach can only scratch one or two refs en he rates them but that's usually the home team right. But no matter how good or bad the refs are any team should shoot more than one free throw. And I agree with you about rating the refs by how good they are. The khsaa should have a couple of people going around the state and watching games but don't tell anybody that they are coming so they will call the way they normally do
I know that hazard coach didn't rate these refs high
I wasn't there. but heard neither team played well. It does sound like the free throws were a little one sided.
i was at the game, Hazard didn't get cheated. I am a Hazard fan.
i watched Hazard play Leslie last night and Leslie shot way more free throws, thats just our team this year, we shoot jump shots and then we foul. Maybe we're just getting outplayed and outcoached.
hitter Wrote:Buckhorn shoots 21 free throws and hazard shoots 1 free throw. Some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen

Only 1 free throw..............wow
I overall think the refs do a good job but think some of the outstanding players in boys and girls get by without getting fouls called on them and if a player barely touches them they get to go to the free throw line.
Held Buckhorn's best player to four pts and still lose.23 to 1 free throws made a big difference in the game.I know refs do the best they can but that doesn't seem odd to anybody else? Hazard players did reach but Buckhorn's did also.There were inconsistent calls but Hazard just can't get a break sometimes.Hazard didn't get cheated but call it both ways for the player's sake.
Hit N' Run Wrote:Held Buckhorn's best player to four pts and still lose.23 to 1 free throws made a big difference in the game.I know refs do the best they can but that doesn't seem odd to anybody else? Hazard players did reach but Buckhorn's did also.There were inconsistent calls but Hazard just can't get a break sometimes.Hazard didn't get cheated but call it both ways for the player's sake.

[Image: D6Qr8xw.png]

More mash taters please!
Got cheated. Hazard that is
Blue/Red Wrote:Got cheated. Hazard that is

[Image: 5sLavGb.png]

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 5sLavGb.png]

More mash taters please!

Kcc moto.
Blue/Red Wrote:Kcc moto.

[Image: kqqIgWy.png]

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 5sLavGb.png]

More mash taters please!

fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: kqqIgWy.png]

More mash taters please!

Lol.
Nobody from knott county should ever talk about cheated. Knott only wins 1 regional tournament in the last 5 or 6 years without some terrible calls so if I were knott I would just send the check and a thank you card to the refs
hitter Wrote:Nobody from knott county should ever talk about cheated. Knott only wins 1 regional tournament in the last 5 or 6 years without some terrible calls so if I were knott I would just send the check and a thank you card to the refs

Do what? It's been awhile sence knott has won the region.
Blue/Red Wrote:Do what? It's been awhile sence knott has won the region.

Prolly talking about the boys.
hitter Wrote:Nobody from knott county should ever talk about cheated. Knott only wins 1 regional tournament in the last 5 or 6 years without some terrible calls so if I were knott I would just send the check and a thank you card to the refs

Blue/Red Wrote:Do what? It's been awhile sence knott has won the region.

Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Prolly talking about the boys.

[Image: QoI7eC9.png]

More mash taters please!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: QoI7eC9.png]

More mash taters please!

Haha. Knott may win the region 10 years from now