Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the All A State Tournament?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take NCC and give you the other fifteen.
Haven't you heard Harry? The Burg is coming and they are only undefeated team in Ky. That said….I'm with you, I'm taking Newport Catholic with outside shot to Lex Christian
WILLIAMSBURG, of Course.
REVEREND BROWN told me and my band Sexual Chocolate that NCC will be cutting the Nets down. Can't go against the REV.
I'll take the Burg. You all can have the rest.
Just saw the ratings for the All A teams in the tourney…..Guess Cantrall's computer not got the word on the Burg. #1 Newport Catholic #2 Monroe Co #3 Lex Christian #4 Owen Co #5 Buckhorn. The Burg is #10 and their opponent Danville is #7
I don't see anyone dethroning NCC as they walked through the All A last year to win an easy state title.
Cantrall ratings are as stupid......if burg beats danville then we will have people posting that danville doesn't have a hard enough schedule to play anyone and their ranking was way off. Not saying burg will win all a but people that actually look at cantrall ratings and predict from it really needs to count their bottle caps..
Leonards_loser Wrote:Just saw the ratings for the All A teams in the tourney…..Guess Cantrall's computer not got the word on the Burg. #1 Newport Catholic #2 Monroe Co #3 Lex Christian #4 Owen Co #5 Buckhorn. The Burg is #10 and their opponent Danville is #7
What word and whose saying it besides Williamsburg fans?
NCC should win, but Lexington Christian could knock them off.
Alrighty ol ball coach, Cantrall ratings are computer ratings obviously from a human input of information and he,it are stupid. How would you rate the All A field this year? Cantrall actually has Danville with a power rating of 63.4 and the Burg with a 62, so basically calling that game a toss up. I actually think the Burg can and will defeat Danville.
Flash154 Wrote:What word and whose saying it besides Williamsburg fans?

:Thumbs: Exactly Flash.
Leonards_loser Wrote:Just saw the ratings for the All A teams in the tourney…..Guess Cantrall's computer not got the word on the Burg. #1 Newport Catholic #2 Monroe Co #3 Lex Christian #4 Owen Co #5 Buckhorn. The Burg is #10 and their opponent Danville is #7

It doesn't matter we from Wburg done had one run in with him Cantrall had Williamsburg out of the top 10 in football, we don't care what he believes. Now as far as what Williamsburg does in the TOURNEY, We from Williamsburg are just happy to be there, our kids are such nice kids we are proud of each and every one We are having fun. First we have to play our neighbor WC those guys are red hot it will be a very close contest they just waxed South Laurel, and will be very difficult. Those kids are a lot like the burg they will leave it all on the floor.
N C C should but will not be surprised for upsets in this tourney.
Newport but Owen County has a balanced team.I wish Williamsburg the best and hope they represent this region well.There will be some upsets but NCC and Lexington Christian have well coached teams and tourney experience.
The burg, has the horses now let's see if they have the coaches. Main I.g.:dudecomeon:
Each team in there has A shot, I hope it is Wburg.
Semi-Finals
Buckhorn v.s. Newport Central Catholic

Owen Co. v.s. Williamsburg

Finals
Newport Catholic v.s. Williamsburg

Newport Central Catholic Champions
leonards_loser Wrote:alrighty ol ball coach, cantrall ratings are computer ratings obviously from a human input of information and he,it are stupid. How would you rate the all a field this year? Cantrall actually has danville with a power rating of 63.4 and the burg with a 62, so basically calling that game a toss up. I actually think the burg can and will defeat danville.

i personally think that the 13th region got a great draw in the tournament. I do believe that ncc has the nod right now with lca being close by......don't know enough about the other teams to really make a call. I would love to see the formula cantrall uses to make his predictions. It being a mathematical formula one number can change everything. If margin of victory is a piece of that formula then to raise your cantrall rating just score as many points as possible and leave your starters as long as possible and your ranking goes up. Know this isn't all to the formula but its a dreamed up equation to make certain numbers pop out of a calculator so cantrall rankings mean nothing when it comes to predicting or ranking of teams. I do believe w'burg if they play to their potential this weekend they can play with anybody. Not saying they can win it all but it would be nice to see......just saying people that pay attention to cantrall or lit rankings really doesn't understand basketball and shouldn't be making predictions on that alone.
I agree completly