Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ South Laurel 1-27-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. Confusedinglepar
If Taylor is back I'm going with South but if not the redhounds will get the big win......does anyone no his situation?
South by 7 with the milk shake. Without the big milk shake corbin by 4.
South wins at home...:Clap:

South Laurel 68
Corbin 66
South gets the win with or without their big man. They have a nice team.
Randy Watson will be signing autographs at Randolph's Tuesday after his show.
Confusedinglepar
LOL! Is randy going to sing "Greatest Love Of All" again? LOL!
^^^
Word is that he has all new releases. But lets stay on topic. Maybe we can discuss Randy's comeback tour in General topics thread.
Sorry! I'm a big Sexual Chocolate fan,plus it is hard for me to stay on topic over this game. It's gonna be a south smack down! The hounds are fixin' to get south's equivalent of a stone cold stunner!! And that's the bottom line! Cause stone cold said so!
Don't be sorry. I agree on both. SL gets the W and everyone is a fan of Randy Watson and Sexual Chocolate.
Grubb for South Laurel is the best player in the 50th District I have seen. He is unreal. I haven't seen Taylor for South Laurel, but if he is better than Grubb, he would be the best player in the 50th.
Taylor for south is an excellent big man Flash. And he will be fantastic next season! Also agree that Grubb is a dandy! Big boy Allen also plays with a lot of heart. Hopefully they will all be ready to play for this big home court game! They played probably the worst game of their season against the hounds in Corbin. Big games for these 3 players is crucial from here on out! And that's the bottom line.
This one's almost too close to call, but I'll take South in a squeaker, 68-66.
I am going to stick with Corbin, 68 64
time for Corbin to play.
Corbin by 3.
Hounds by 5...
South usually wont play games if they don't have school. I guess they didn't have school today. I take Corbin by 1.
bballfan20 Wrote:If Taylor is back I'm going with South but if not the redhounds will get the big win......does anyone no his situation?
Don't know for sure. To my knowledge he is playing,and the game is on. If south shows up they should win this one with or without Caleb though. South seem to be having problems putting these teams away once the get ahead. If you let any team hang around,they will find a way to beat you. Gotta start hitting free throws,and the unforced turnovers have to stop.
And that's the bottom line
stone cold Wrote:Sorry! I'm a big Sexual Chocolate fan,plus it is hard for me to stay on topic over this game. It's gonna be a south smack down! The hounds are fixin' to get south's equivalent of a stone cold stunner!! And that's the bottom line! Cause stone cold said so!

I HAPPEN TO WALK BY a BULLIten board in the Corbin Gym and I saw this post. That is strange.
Corbin 72 SL 64.
South 68
Corbin 59
topnotch Wrote:I HAPPEN TO WALK BY a BULLIten board in the Corbin Gym and I saw this post. That is strange.

Does that mean you are the head coach,or the rowdy poo assistant coach of the hounds?
If corbin loses this game to south then they are in trouble in the district standings with games left at whitley and one with w'burg that has beaten them twice. If big guy plays then i think corbin is in trouble. They might handle one but with him and allen then i don't think it will be good. Having said that sl has got to hit free throws.....anytime a team goes 12-33 at ft line then you cant expect to win. Thats just terrible. It will be interesting to see how sl plays this one. If corbin shoots well from three then it may be a different game. Maguet kid has been playing well lately......he could be the difference.
Corbin don't lose to many.
Big win for cardinals......i said a few weeks ago any teams with big guys is going to give corbin trouble. Not that they can't win its just harder for them to compete on the defensive end of the floor. Taylor will be taylor but so many others have to step up for corbin to be successful and win these type games.
OLDBALLCOACH Wrote:Big win for cardinals......i said a few weeks ago any teams with big guys is going to give corbin trouble. Not that they can't win its just harder for them to compete on the defensive end of the floor. Taylor will be taylor but so many others have to step up for corbin to be successful and win these type games.
Good win indeed. South showed up this game like I hoped they would. Sounds like they played more like they did first of the season with a really good team effort. Didn't get to go,but if this is how we play when I don't go,I believe I need to stay at home the remainder of schedule! Healthy south = effective south. And that's the bottom line!