Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ North Laurel 1-27-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions. :Cheerlead
Tigers by 14.
Gonna wait on the status of Smith and House before making my prediction.
On a side note Randy Watson will be doing a show at the armory on Tuesday. Could hurt NL crowd. :yikes:
I've got a new song that will debut Tuesday night, Written about the current North Laurel team, it's tilted " bigger isn't better". Everyone come out and welcome my band Sexual Chocolate to the Mountains. Tigers by 5
Picking Upset in this one. Confusednicker:

North Laurel 78
Clay County 77
DunkOnMe says that's what Smith is gonna do on Tuesday Tigers roll by 17.
Well Sizemore has watched Clay more than he has watched his team. I don't think he will show his hand just yet as far as his ultimate plan. But I do expect to see his free agent signee in this one. I'll take CC by 3 if they are at full strength.
I'm going with Clay in another barn burner
CLAY CO 68
NORTH LAUREL 64
BrokenArrow Wrote:Well Sizemore has watched Clay more than he has watched his team. I don't think he will show his hand just yet as far as his ultimate plan. But I do expect to see his free agent signee in this one. I'll take CC by 3 if they are at full strength.

Sizemore hasn't held anything back yet. Lost team weeks ago from what I have heard. Even Ol Roscoe knows it.
Yeah right! I will storm the court naked if this happens! Don't worry folks! It wont happen! North winnin',or me streaking!
Cause stone cold said it wont!
This will be A good contest, I have got to give the edge to CC by 3.
North by 11, the Bigs are ready to show region they are for Physical and because Roscoe wrote it on page 2 of me yesterday.
Randy Watson may be singing the"blues" for the NL faithful...Just heard Smith and House are planning on playing Tuesday night..CC by 12
We are going to feed the Bigs all night because they are hungry. CC has no answer for them and can't guard in the paint. We have all new plays for the Bigs to touch everytime down. Roscoe has the plan that can't be stopped. Watch and see.
If everyone from clay plays then they win by 9
sooner or later North is going to get it together.
After getting drilled by a below average Tates Creek team, North will have to play much better to beat anybody, much less Clay. The talent is there, but something has got to change quick. Tigers by 9 as North always plays hard against the rival Tigers.
I will pick Clay Co. in this one 65-58.
Clay 78-50.
We are at home and Incan tell you that there is no way the Jags will lose. Rice/Asher will touch the ball early and often in the paint. Big Clay has no answer for them. The turn around starts Tuesday Night.
Roscoe's Clipboard Wrote:We are at home and Incan tell you that there is no way the Jags will lose. Rice/Asher will touch the ball early and often in the paint. Big Clay has no answer for them. The turn around starts Tuesday Night.

Can't and won't win without Broughton shooting A LOT...He's ur guy's only hope...:flush:
It's not shooting, he will be making because the bigs will open up better and easier shots for him. We are going to Feed the bigs because they are hungry.
Roscoe's Clipboard Wrote:We are at home and Incan tell you that there is no way the Jags will lose. Rice/Asher will touch the ball early and often in the paint. Big Clay has no answer for them. The turn around starts Tuesday Night.
Is Collier not playing in this contest? Noticed you never mentioned his name.
Don't think he will unless news come in saying he can. Hopefully The phony express comes with good news before school is out.
Why would north wait until now to start feeding bigs? Should have been doing all year. Whats changed 2/3 way into season?
I have only watched NL play against CC, but I never saw an EVAN HALL or CALEB TAYOR on ur guy's roster...Better stick with Broughton.
OLDBALLCOACH Wrote:Why would north wait until now to start feeding bigs? Should have been doing all year. Whats changed 2/3 way into season?

I guess they are HUNGRY:hilarious:
They've been fasting for spiritual reasons.
We are just like UK's team last year. Struggled with all the All Americans during season but then they figured it out for a great postseason run. Same holds true with us. Add in a senior leader, it's all coming together.
north needs to pound the ball inside, not settle for jump shots...
Pages: 1 2