Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher county central 60 knott co. 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lady cougars rolling
Knott's coaching staff let Knott down tonight!
Letcher Central has a nice team. Dickie does a good job! What did Knott's coaching staff do or not do?
How did the coaching staff let them down
What happened to our Lady Pats tonight? Was it the coaching? Players? Or both?
bball dad Wrote:How did the coaching staff let them down

Calling off press when it was working, sub pattern, not going inside when Bentley picked her 3 rd foul early3rd quarter, allowing Letcher to shoot wide open 3s all night, quite obvious they need to work on Fundsmentals,: blocking out, shooting lay ups.
Congrats Lady Cougars. Might be clicking at the right time.
Them taters got French fried tonight.
to win a game you have to shoot the ball! all i seen from the Lady Pats tonight was alot of dribbling! higgins and waugh neither one drove the ball tonight and waugh and stamper both need to get their confidence back on the 3 point line they are both excellent outside shooters and hardly are shooting any! the Lady Pats came in tonight with the attitude that they had already lost the game you would have they were attending a funeral instead of big district game! Lady Pats are full of talent but have to work on their mental part of the game downfall of being a young team!
Where is the girls 14th region at this year?
:biglmao:
jacobcody2 Wrote:Where is the girls 14th region at this year?

More important question. WHERE IS FAT PAT? Must have passed out at this score and smothered in them mashed taters. Somebody please check on him.:biglmao:
I was told it was at kcc. If so kcc will be tough to beat
It is at KCC.
eky basketball fan Wrote::biglmao:

More important question. WHERE IS FAT PAT? Must have passed out at this score and smothered in them mashed taters. Somebody please check on him.:biglmao:

I say hes still busy trying to swollow all that shoe leather from sticking his foot in his mouth
Beat down.
Faceballz Wrote:Them taters got French fried tonight.

Hahaha. Kcc fried taters.
Just who you rootin for Blue/red
eky basketball fan Wrote::biglmao:

[Image: gu85v.jpg] Thanks for the concern.Shoooh,no mashed taters left in Letcher before or after the big game.Adams boyz and tha girls must of beat us to em.So I over dunner over the weekend on taters.Tater comas are the worst boyz! More mashed taters please!!!
Glad to have you back. Lee's is back open.
We have been up and down this year, that is to be expected with the amount of youth that KCC has. Letcher is always a 10 point better team at home.
Blue/Red Wrote:Hahaha. Kcc fried taters.
[Image: resized_slingblade-meme-generator-i-reck...2339c5.jpg] I like them too! More mashed taters please!!!
Hoopster007 Wrote:Knott's coaching staff let Knott down tonight!

[Image: zNKz5ho.png]

Honeycutt is doing an awesome job with this young team. 14th Region Coach of the Year! More mash taters please!
Hoopster007 Wrote:Knott's coaching staff let Knott down tonight!
[Image: gum6s.jpg] I like my taters homecooked but not tha games baby!!! More mashed taters please!!!
[Image: nRvDkpP.png]

More mash taters please!
District runner up coming for the pats and your taters
If they get by Jenkins. Haha
Hazard defeated in first round of district tourney! Ha. Ha. Ha......they are horrible .
Letcher wanted it more plain and simple.We have to learn to finish and match the other teams' intensity on the road.Part of being a young team.
perfection Wrote:Hazard defeated in first round of district tourney! Ha. Ha. Ha......they are horrible .

All because no one wants to seed.
There are 3 teams that could win the 14th region. Who do you think those 3 could be?
Pages: 1 2