Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Portsmouth Clay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win this game? Is Portsmouth any good, IDK anything about them. I also heard that Ethan Johnson may not be playing for SF.
Any truth to this?
johnson will not be playing as he turned his ankle in practice today and is on crutches. Probably be back in a couple of weeks.
Big loss right off the bat for the Raiders
good luck SF
what time does it start ne one know?
7 i think
Lyle Johnson must have been to busy KISSING his 2 little "all A" 15th region championship rings, (which consist of about 4 schools..lol) Should have been focused on the game and he needs to work on that right hand, just something i thought i should mention in-case of any other teams come scout South Floyd...lololol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Big loss right off the bat for the Raiders
I don't think any coaches consider scrimmages big losses!!
watchin-u Wrote:Lyle Johnson must have been to busy KISSING his 2 little "all A" 15th region championship rings, (which consist of about 4 schools..lol) Should have been focused on the game and he needs to work on that right hand, just something i thought i should mention in-case of any other teams come scout South Floyd...lololol

the boy is right handed. what do you mean?
All i know is these boys from Portsmith better watch their butts because i know i will be... I want to take advantage by playing some HARD D, and i dont mean Defense
WHAT THE HECK... Is this guy serious???
lyle doesnt need to work on anything but his defense and free throw shooting......give him time to get settled in as a starter and watch him turn his game into somthing special to watch.....good luck sf keep your heads up
i don't know about something special to watch....but it would improve his game
Once Johnson gets use to starting, and gets all his butterflys out where he hasn't had much experience he'll be one of the best players in the 15th region. He'll be the best player on South Floyds team once he gets settled down. He has all the potential in the world.
watchin-u Wrote:Lyle Johnson must have been to busy KISSING his 2 little "all A" 15th region championship rings, (which consist of about 4 schools..lol) Should have been focused on the game and he needs to work on that right hand, just something i thought i should mention in-case of any other teams come scout South Floyd...lololol
There is absolutely no shame at all for getting "All A" rings, You guys got them for the 15th, which some ppl think is ridiculous, however, I think it's great that JC and SF wants to reward their boys with them. Some of the best teams in the region are in this, (with the exception of JC) which is much more than 4 schools. Watchin-U, let me give you some knowledge, The All A Classic consists of
Paintsville
Pikeville
Shelby Valley
Allen Central
Sheldon Clark
South Floyd
Piarist
David
champ Wrote:There is absolutely no shame at all for getting "All A" rings, You guys got them for the 15th, which some ppl think is ridiculous, however, I think it's great that JC and SF wants to reward their boys with them. Some of the best teams in the region are in this, (with the exception of JC) which is much more than 4 schools. Watchin-U, let me give you some knowledge, The All A Classic consists of
Paintsville
Pikeville
Shelby Valley
Allen Central
Sheldon Clark
South Floyd
Piarist
David

Well there are 17 teams in the region so i guess it is 2 times harder to win region.....Raise your hand if
South Floyd barely lost this one and that was with Ethan Johnson's anle hurting so bad he could barely walk on it. When he heals up they will be alot stronger than evryone thought they were going to turn out.
watchin-u Wrote:Well there are 17 teams in the region so i guess it is 2 times harder to win region.....Raise your hand if
Okay, what?