Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott & Hopkinsville Jan 24-Joe B Hall Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gpbfn.jpg] Patriots by 9 .Knott keeps on rollin baby! More mashed taters please!!!
Knott by 12.
[Image: hqKUmGe.png]

More mash taters please!
Knott County 86
Hopkinsville 75

Go Knott County Central. :Cheerlead
Hopkinsville by 5 (75-70)
Knott cry's all the way back to Hindman.
[Image: gqjl0.jpg] Knott takes the game and their stripes! [Image: tiger-crying.jpg]More mashed taters please!!!
[Image: RwwjUgx.png]

More mash taters please!
Knott by 5
Hopkinsville - 75
Knott Central - 77
Knott by 6
Knott by 12

Cam has 30 and Big Ev pours in 20
70-64 knott. Hospitality room runs out of soup beans
I went last year, great venue. Holmes vs Trinity in the 3:00 game. Hoptown is rounding
into shape. Hoptown has a tradition of shutting down high scoring guards. They threw
three track and field type athletes at Chris Lofton in the state quarter finals. Each defender
climbed in Lofton's shorts until replaced by an equally athletic defender. Lofton tirelessly ran them through picks all night. By brushing skin contact close to each pick in the high
and low post, Lofton was able to open up the middle for Mason County. In tomorrow's
game, Hoptown will of course press and jump the lanes hoping to create athletic opportunities for themselves. Knott County will take care of the ball, hurry when it
is there and surprise Hoptown with their physical strength, poise and "quicker than
you thought they were" team speed. Knott will also block out and hit the glass like
animals. A demoralized Hoptown will be out of the game early. Knott by 10.
The snow will be off the roads and Knott fans will have been treated to a state
tournament like atmosphere. This is a wonderful opportunity to prep Knott for
their inevitable confrontation with an athletic team.
Is the Classic still being played? Heard Hopkinsville and Owensboro have already canceled due to the weather.
Cancelled. Ira Combs on his twitter site states it will be rescheduled. The twitter was of 5 hrs ago. However, I'm relatively new to twitter sites and would hate for someone to
miss the tournament because of my inexperience in understanding the technology.
So, please check it out for yourself. Bummer.
Yes it has been postponed.