Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2015 Class 5A Pre-Season Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any thoughts?
not sure. what's your top 10? Smile
I need to know who in 5A Confusednicker: Someone give me 32 or more teams and I will give you my top 10.

1. Pulaski County
6. North Laurel

Sleeper team .....:Shaking:
1. FTH
2. BG
3. Pulaski
4. SW
5. Whitley
Big problem for Whitley.....two of those teams are in the region and one is on the Whitley side of the state....EGAD
#1 South Western #2 FTH #3 Cov. Cath. #4 BG #5 Pulaski
1 Southwestern
2 Bowling green
3 highlands
4 north Laurel
5 cov. Cath
6 Iroqouis
7 whitley co.
8 graves county
9 cooper
10 pulaski co.
footballfever Wrote:1. FTH
2. BG
3. Pulaski
4. SW
5. Whitley

is Whitley improved enough to be top 5?
pjdoug Wrote:is Whitley improved enough to be top 5?

Don't see Bowling green being better than Pulaski who won the 5A state championship and returns almost everyone.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Don't see Bowling green being better than Pulaski who won the 5A state championship and returns almost everyone.

Open your eyes then. By the way :gtfo:
1. Highlands
2. Pulaski County
3. Bowling Green
4. Southwestern
5. Cov Cath
jim rome Wrote:Open your eyes then. By the way :gtfo:

:dontthinkConfusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Highlands
2. Pulaski County
3. Bowling Green
4. Southwestern
5. Cov Cath

that sounds about right.Catholic could move up with the right hire.
Owensboro moves up to 5A this year also.
wiznut Wrote:1 Southwestern
2 Bowling green
3 highlands
4 north Laurel
5 cov. Cath
6 Iroqouis
7 whitley co.
8 graves county
9 cooper
10 pulaski co.

Going to be a difficult task since Cooper moves up to 6A. Dixie Heights moves down to 5A!
I see a lot of SW and Pulaski Hype. I know Pulaski looked pretty good in the championship game. I know nothing of SW. What do they have coming back? Are Pulaski and SW on the same side of the bracket as Highlands and Cov Cath? I seem to remember it that way years ago when they were all together. Why is everyone saying BG is down this coming year? I thought they just reloaded every year?

Highlands will be a mystery this year. They are Highlands and when a "down year" is on the horizon they usually aren't all that down. This year may be different though, QB is a big question mark and that hasn't been the case in Ft Thomas in a long time.
With the bluebirds returning to 5A its them then everyone else.

2. Pulaski
3. BG
4. SW
5. Up for grabs Confusednicker:
Im hoping the Birds make it to the final and there is classic matchup against BG... State games between those two are good ones.
I forgot about Dixie Heights. Im not sure how much they lost, but if it wasn't a lot, its very possible they could be top 5.

Other and Bowling Green and John Hardin, I don't know what the west has to offer. Iroquois may return something. Either way, Highlands, Cov Cath, Dixie, Pulaski, SW, etc are all in the east.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I forgot about Dixie Heights. Im not sure how much they lost, but if it wasn't a lot, its very possible they could be top 5.

Other and Bowling Green and John Hardin, I don't know what the west has to offer. Iroquois may return something. Either way, Highlands, Cov Cath, Dixie, Pulaski, SW, etc are all in the east.

John Hardin drops to 4A.
FTH
BG
CC
SW
PC

Welcome to the new 5A. Going to be fun to watch.
birdman44 Wrote:Im hoping the Birds make it to the final and there is classic matchup against BG... State games between those two are good ones.
Those Bowling Green Highlands matchups are a thing of the past. They are no longer locks. Teams like Pulaski County and Southwestern have closed the gap.
wiznut Wrote:1 Southwestern
2 Bowling green
3 highlands
4 north Laurel
5 cov. Cath
6 Iroqouis
7 whitley co.
8 graves county
9 cooper
10 pulaski co.
Wiznut... you need to go to the basketball threads and gloat
about your warriors. Yawwwn.:eyeroll:
1 Pulaski
2 Highlands
3 Southwestern
4 Bowling Green
5 Cov Cath
Slotback22 Wrote:Those Bowling Green Highlands matchups are a thing of the past. They are no longer locks. Teams like Pulaski County and Southwestern have closed the gap.

I think they've only locked horns in the championship like 3 times.
What does Pulaski return? Why does everyone think BG has jumped the shark..? I remember not too long ago they were the best team in the state???
I need some personnel back stories on BG, Pulaski and SW.
Let me tell about 90% of all posters here a little something. You are drunk and you should never get on a message board posting while intoxicated. Its shows very badly how judgement is affected by drinking. Besides that you all need to get out of the mountains more. Kentucky is a big state. There is way to much drinking in the Slate Branch area also since the new liquor stores have opened up in Somerset(SW). These posts I have saved to my computer just in case they get deleted cause you can better believe I will show them again.
This is not for the Highlands or Bowling Green fans. Just a FYI. You guys have done something besides lose.
birdman44 Wrote:I think they've only locked horns in the championship like 3 times.
What does Pulaski return? Why does everyone think BG has jumped the shark..? I remember not too long ago they were the best team in the state???
I need some personnel back stories on BG, Pulaski and SW.

They were. You remember the last 4 years when Highlands tucked there tail and ran to 4A to get away from them?
Convenient how things work out now that there down....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They were. You remember the last 4 years when Highlands tucked there tail and ran to 4A to get away from them?
Convenient how things work out now that there down....

Hardee Har Har....
You mean tucked their way to a couple of state championships?
I remember when H was dominating 5A and they were "hiding from Boyle".
Does the HC choose the class they are in? - not sarcastic actually don't know.

*And I am not drunk ....yet
birdman44 Wrote:Hardee Har Har....
You mean tucked their way to a couple of state championships?
I remember when H was dominating 5A and they were "hiding from Boyle".
Does the HC choose the class they are in? - not sarcastic actually don't know.

*And I am not drunk ....yet

Not talking about you Birdman. Have alot of great friends there in Highlands. Much respect for the birds. No respect for the trash talkers who have done nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3