Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Paintsville 1-22-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :bike:
Clay County 75
Paintsville 64

Confusednicker:
CC by 13...Don't think Smith is going to make the trip tho.
If Smith and House don't play then Clay will take another loss. Can't win without the only 2 players who play defense on a consistent basis
CC will be fine...Farmer,Wlofe and Sexton can handle it...Sugar Bear and Mills will hold the middle down. CC by 16.
No Smith or House will definitely hurt Clay County, but the tigers should still be able to get a win in this one. Clay County by 9
Also to note that Paintsville hasn't lost @ home this year.
BrokenArrow Wrote:If Smith and House don't play then Clay will take another loss. Can't win without the only 2 players who play defense on a consistent basis

Confusederiously: you got me thinking BrokenArrow if Smith and House don't play. May change my Predictions.
Smith is OUT...Spoke to momma Smith today.
CC by 19 tho...May be more by game time...Confusedinglepar
Clay will be fine.
Not going to lie, no House or Smith and I'm not very confident in this game. On the road against a respectable program. You only lose your best all around player and two of the best defenders around. If Gabbard, Vaughn, or Mills were every going to have a coming out party, this would be the time. I like the kids but they're going to have to be more than "bodies", and that's buying that Farmer, Wolfe, and Sexton show up (which I expect them to). The Tigers will still be the better team, but it's not by double digits, at least not on paper.
Clay by 16
CC 9 point win.
Without Smith and House? Paintsville by 6, 70-64. Tigers aren't deep, and losing two starters will show up quick, especially if there's foul trouble.
Game has been cancelled.
I had CC winning by 27...:happybliss:
why has the game cancelled?
I was told Paintsville cancelled....But I really don't know.
This would have been a good game for Clay to gain some depth for later on in the year.Won or lost wouldn't have mattered as much as the experience.Is it definitely cancelled?
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:This would have been a good game for Clay to gain some depth for later on in the year.Won or lost wouldn't have mattered as much as the experience.Is it definitely cancelled?

Yea...It's cancelled.
Count Wrote:I was told Paintsville cancelled....But I really don't know.

Well....You were told wrong.
^^^^
I guess. Been wrong before, Probably be wrong again.Confusedilly:
I was also told Paintsville cancelled.
I was told Perry Central cancelled it! :happysmile:
I dont know why it was cancelled but I know why it looks like it was cancelled.
All I know. Was I was standing in the gym during practice and we were waiting on a reply. Phone call or email and even made a call....no answer......on whether we were gonna play or not.

Not really a big deal though. Would have loved to have played Clay. GREAT school with a GREAT tradition.
I will stick to my 9.
I heard that Paintsville tried to contact Marcum early this week but Marcum didn't get the email until yesterday....and it was mutal......I'm glad it was cancelled it will give Clay some rest to heal up and get rid of some sickness....but if people thinks that is why it was cancelled they are wrong. :rockon: