Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville - vs. Johnson Central 2/18/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville at home by 5
Johnson Central by 5+. I dont think paintville can handle the height.
They did earlier at JC, I think Paintsville beat them about 7
"Basketballer" Wrote:They did earlier at JC, I think Paintsville beat them about 7

Paintsville was out a starter too. This is gonna be a very LOUD atmosphere, if the Tigers are hitting from the get-go and hit their free throws, and play good defense, and rebound well, they will win this game. If they do like they did at Valley (I doubt they'll play like that again) and let McCarty and Hatfield shoot open 3's all night, it could be a long one. I feel confident in my Tigers, I say Paintsville by 6.
Paintsville by 4
Paintsville by 6. And I loved the Al Pacino quote, but it won't be the size of the wave... in this one! Big Grin
Paintsville. But this will be a good game between these rivals
I look for the Tigers to pull this one out, but they won't win by double digits like they did at the Eagle Fieldhouse earlier this season. I look for JC to keep much needed pressure on Slone, and for Grimm/VanHoose to step up big once again and lead the Tigers to a 3 point victory.

If JC wants to win, they need to utilize their size and establish an inside game against the fairly shorter Paintsville bunch.
"JKWON33" Wrote:I look for the Tigers to pull this one out, but they won't win by double digits like they did at the Eagle Fieldhouse earlier this season. I look for JC to keep much needed pressure on Slone, and for Grimm/VanHoose to step up big once again and lead the Tigers to a 3 point victory.

If JC wants to win, they need to utilize their size and establish an inside game against the fairly shorter Paintsville bunch.

I agree. If Grimm and VanHoose play like they did in their last meeting i predict the tigers will get the W.