Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duke 63 - Louisville 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The joy of Louisville losing is tempered slightly by the fact that Duke won. I'm very confused....I...I don't know how to feel right now. This game might as well have never happened. One result cancels the other one out. Why couldn't the ground have just opened up and swallowed the YUM! Center. Why, God, why? :AngelPray

In all seriousness..... I would like to pose a question to the BGR members of the BBN. Louisville or Duke.... who do you dislike more? You would think the obvious answer would be the Cards, but plenty of UK fans grew up during a time when the two schools didn't play for years. That, coupled with the living nightmare of '92 means there are a lot of Cat fans with more hatred for Duke.

Also... I got a kick out of this today. Dickie V might have been slurping Duke and Coach K during the game, but his inner hound dog knows no loyalties, lol. http://twitter.com/DickieV/status/556558777789734912
Louisville couldn't throw one in the ocean from the Titanic
Wish they both could have lost! LOL
Sad.
The zone was a perfect defense thrown at the Cards!!
I hate Duke most.
samson81 Wrote:The joy of Louisville losing is tempered slightly by the fact that Duke won. I'm very confused....I...I don't know how to feel right now. This game might as well have never happened. One result cancels the other one out. Why couldn't the ground have just opened up and swallowed the YUM! Center. Why, God, why? :AngelPray

In all seriousness..... I would like to pose a question to the BGR members of the BBN. Louisville or Duke.... who do you dislike more? You would think the obvious answer would be the Cards, but plenty of UK fans grew up during a time when the two schools didn't play for years. That, coupled with the living nightmare of '92 means there are a lot of Cat fans with more hatred for Duke.

Also... I got a kick out of this today. Dickie V might have been slurping Duke and Coach K during the game, but his inner hound dog knows no loyalties, lol. http://twitter.com/DickieV/status/556558777789734912

For me I hate Duke more than any other team, including the one that resides in Louisville. After much thought, I cannot think of any team that Duke could play that I would root for the Blue Devils to win against. I even cheered for Indiana when they beat Duke in Rupp during the NCAA tournament many years ago. At least Davis had fun with it, with his "apology" to UK fans while whinny Coach K complained about having to be in Rupp. Yeah, rooted for the Cardinals one time and they let me down.
Louisville looked like a completely different team today.
U of L looked pretty rough