Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 63 Jackson City 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buckhorn wins 4th All A Regional Championship!
I think everybody saw this one coming. Buckhorn is rolling, good coach and good athletes.

Jackson never had a chance, couldn't buy a bucket from the 3 point line so Jackson's coach went to Plan B and had them step back and throw them up from 4 or 5 feet from farther behind the line. That worked about as well as Plan A. All their points were coming from passes and drives inside but they stayed with Plan B. Some ill-advised substitutions didn't help their matters.
Jacksons coach is listening to the wrong people. I sat behind the bench during the all A game he was telling his boys to get the ball inside and his assistants weren't on the same page. Hope they get things turned around before district plAy.
Jackson has work to do. Lucky for them the district is not very strong this year.
Like the girls game, this one was never in doubt.
Congrats to the Buckhorn Wildcats!!!
Congrats buckhorn.
Bullet Proof Wrote:... Lucky for them the district is not very strong this year.

That's an understatement.
I think Buckhorn is on their game this year, they look better on the court than they have in a while. Coach Noble has some home grown boys, all local. I would like to see them face off against Perry again but, somewhere other than on PCC's stomping ground as it's been said before. Coach Calipari and the Wildcats couldn't win on that court as much time as Perry spends at the foul line.
Just keep rolling Buckhorn.
Buckhorn was impressive throughout the tourney and is a very improved team.Jackson City has some decent shooters but nothing fell for them.Good luck to Buckhorn as they advance on.