Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Magoffin County 12/5/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please give predictions.
my PREDICTION is Magoffin by 10+
P burg willl have this one under control by at least 10
P-burg will win
Magoffin by single-digits, maybe 6-8
Patton will stop Magoffin's main threat Devon Rice down low IMO. Plus the game is at the Prestonsburg Field House where the student section goes crazy and keeps there team from losing. So it will be hard to beat the blackcats at home, so I'll say Pburg by 15.

Magoffin Co-50
Prestonsburg-65
MC by 8
[B]P-burg by 7
Magoffin County has high expectations for this years boys basketball team, watch out 15th region, this team will fly under the radar, I think Prestonsburg losing as many players as they lost from last years team will be inexperienced and the Hornets are more of a veteran team, ready to make it over that hump.

Magoffin 65
P-BURG 54
Who is attending this event Tuesday Night?
I'm going to go with Magoffin Co. in this one. Like mc said, they lost several good players from last year. Ousley, Barnett, and #5 are the ones that come to mind.
I'll take Magoffin by atleast 10 points. Devon Rice should have a big game.
I'll take the burg by 10-15!
My call is Pburg by a few...
after maggoffin beating bl, i think prestonsburg comes away with a close one.
I't'll be a close game imo but I know one thing, PBurg better not let Arnett go off on them like he did BL or it'll be over for them. I like the way that kid plays, he plays hard and plays with passion for the game. He's not the biggest or most athletic player but he gets the job done. After last nights performance he jumped into my ratings as one of the regions top players, without a doubt. PBurg has some nice athletes though, it'll be tough for Magoffin to match their atthleticism so I don't know who to predict as the winner in this game.
It should be an exciting game, but I think Magoffin will come out with a win. Arnett is a talented player and from what I hear, he's being watched closely by a couple of colleges.