Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 72 Fairview 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good District win for the Kittens as Miss Basketball candidate Alexis Robinson records her 5th double-double of the season.
Congrats to the Kittens and Ms. Robinson. This girl is a legit player from what I have saw... why hasn't there been more mention of here around here?
Creeker Wrote:Congrats to the Kittens and Ms. Robinson. This girl is a legit player from what I have saw... why hasn't there been more mention of here around here?
Not sure. Been to State tournament the last three years and was MVP of Regional tournament the last three years as well. Led team to Final Four at Diddle. Going to Yniversity of Colorado.
^ I'm not sure I've seen another player like her in the area. Makes no sense really. I wish her the best of luck.
Good win.
Robinson is unreal, that is true. Athletic and skilled. The way she elevates on her jump shot is a joy to see, perfect form. They were all over my Lady Eagles, but no shame in losing to that group, they have experience and talent.
They had to get revenge for the beat down the boys got from Fairview.
Ashland owns fairview.