Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: tpQMlDE.png]

More mash taters please!
so who else is on it?
1. Bell County (30)
2. Southwestern (27)
3. Leslie County (24)
4. Clay County (21)
5. Shelby Valley (16)
6. Breathitt County (14)
7. Knott Central (12)
8. Letcher Central (11)
9. Harlan County (4) (5)
10. Harlan (4)
That was last week's Wymt poll.Bell,Southwestern,Leslie,Shelby Valley,and Knott are the new top 5.Hard work pays off.
Real Badman Wrote:so who else is on it?

1. Bell County
2. Southwestern
3. Leslie County
4. Shelby Valley
5. Knott County Central
6. Clay County
7. Breathitt County
8. Letcher County
9. Harlan County
10. Harlan Ind.

[Image: r69MWgc.png]

More mash taters please!
Corbin should be in there somewhere.
Corbin has 9 wins and like 6 or 7 losses.They have a decent team but really haven't proved to be in the top ten in my opinion.
Southwestern defeated Corbin by 30 plus a while back and Williamsburg defeated them in a similar fashion.Redhounds have played some close games though.Bell is the elite team in the mountain area and they deserve number one.They have performed well and almost should be undefeated.
I don't know who should be in but with Harlan's body of work it's hard to believe they are in. However, it's so hard to rank though because some teams have great records because they played nobody and some teams like Harlan who have challenged themselves don't have as good of a record.
You heard it here first South to region tourny for first time since 2010-11.
lol
Neither Whitley or Corbin is unbeatable so it wouldn't surprise me. South has a horrible record but from what I saw the other day they like always are improving.
Didn't KCC just lose to Jackson City?
Bell county and Southwest are the top 2. Big gap to #3 and 4. Then
It falls off a cliff.
I agree with cheesy. Southwestern and bell county are in a league of their own in mountains. No other team even close. If I'm not mistaken bell and southwestern plays soon. That would be fun to watch. Both teams are very good.
Heisenberg Effect Wrote:Southwestern defeated Corbin by 30 plus a while back and Williamsburg defeated them in a similar fashion.Redhounds have played some close games though.Bell is the elite team in the mountain area and they deserve number one.They have performed well and almost should be undefeated.
The only game that Corbin played Wiliamsburg, Corbin won 61-30.
Meant to say that Corbin beat Williamsburg by almost 30 plus,their biggest win of the season so far but Williamsburg has lost quite a few games.Corbin plays Bell soon and that's a good measuring stick for them going into Feb.13th region has some good ball teams that beat upon each other and records sometimes don't reflect how good a specific team might be.
The 13th is Bell's to lose. The only test they have left on the
Schedule is 12th region Southwest. i think Bell steamrolls thru
The regional tourny. JMO
Cheezy Wrote:The 13th is Bell's to lose. The only test they have left on the
Schedule is 12th region Southwest. i think Bell steamrolls thru
The regional tourny. JMO

Agree, it's theirs to lose. Strange things can happen come tournament time. Bell should win it, but I don't see it being a steamroller performance. It'll be closer than you think.
Hoops12 Wrote:I agree with cheesy. Southwestern and bell county are in a league of their own in mountains. No other team even close. If I'm not mistaken bell and southwestern plays soon. That would be fun to watch. Both teams are very good.

Bell County and Southwestern will play February 3 at Bell County
Bell Co still has some interesting games last month or so of the season. They have Southwestern, Corbin, Harlan Co, at Harlan City, etc. Also, have Clay Co again. Be interested to see how they do with Clay after the WYMT game. Clay is much better than that game.
Bell seems to have A head of steam.
southwest is the only game they have left.
Cheezy Wrote:southwest is the only game they have left.

Go ahead and put a loss on SW results for this game. At Bell Co....they sure do loves them some home cooking....even if they don't need it to win! Rest assurred it will happen!:biglmao: I still haven't figured out how they consider SW in the mountains......I don't think I have seen any over that way......rolling hills maybe...:happysmile:
Looks good
[Image: 4lcW8V1.png]

#4 this week. Lady Pats are knocking on the door!

More mash taters please!
Kcc is overrated.
1. Bell County 2. Southwestern 3. Leslie County 4. Shelby Valley 5. Letcher Central 6. Clay County 7. Breathitt County 8. Clay county. 9.Harlan County 10. Harlan
Not quite sure who you are blue/red but sounds like you need to change your name. It's obvious you are definitely not a KCC fan. Every team has bad games... It's part of it. Anybody that knows the game knows that. I would say you haven't heard the last of those Lady Pats.
Blue/Red Wrote:Kcc is overrated.
1. Bell County 2. Southwestern 3. Leslie County 4. Shelby Valley 5. Letcher Central 6. Clay County 7. Breathitt County 8. Clay county. 9.Harlan County 10. Harlan

Beat 3 of your top 10 ......
Blue/Red Wrote:Kcc is overrated.
Clay must be good, at #6 & #8????
Knott is young and an ok team, they beat an injured Letcher team, but just got thumped by them, and they beat an injured Breathitt team, but they have 1 of the 2 injured back and should beat Knott when it matters, the Shelby Valley game was in 14th, they lost to them a few days later. So Knott is an ok team, but all teams listed here are better than them in best of 3 series! :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2