Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region All A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that the Mountain Classic is over who is everyone's pick for the 14th Region All A? Looking at the bracket the bottom half is tough with Buckhorn, Hazard, Leslie, and JBS. Jackson City looks to be the favorite in the top half with Wolfe.
Bluecat Wrote:Now that the Mountain Classic is over who is everyone's pick for the 14th Region All A? Looking at the bracket the bottom half is tough with Buckhorn, Hazard, Leslie, and JBS. Jackson City looks to be the favorite in the top half with Wolfe.

http://allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/1...ackets.pdf
Bluecat Wrote:http://allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/1...ackets.pdf

Something looks weird about this bracket. Just saying. Confusednicker:

Jackson City vs ( dang this is tough ) Buckhorn

Buckhorn...winner... craziest looking bracket I ever saw.
Looks like Jackson City/Owsley and Hazard/Buckhorn on Friday night in the semi-finals, JBS has a shot to knock off Hazard on Tuesday, should be a good one. I don't see anyone beating Buckhorn in this tourney. Buckhorn headed to All A state tourney.
Semi Finals
Jackson City v.s. Owlsey Co.
Hazard v.s. Buckhorn

Finals
Owsley Co. v.s. Buckhorn

Champion
Buckhorn Wildcats
Bracket may look weird due to the dropping out of Cordia.
Leslie has a tough road to go out but they could upset Buckhorn.Hope the Eagles fly high.They have been preparing for this tournament and hope we are ready to go!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:CheerleadTongueirateSho
that will be a close bra cket
Wall4president Wrote:Looks like Jackson City/Owsley and Hazard/Buckhorn on Friday night in the semi-finals, JBS has a shot to knock off Hazard on Tuesday, should be a good one. I don't see anyone beating Buckhorn in this tourney. Buckhorn headed to All A state tourney.

[Image: FiMXR4C.png]

More mash taters please!
How do you come up with these ideas??? Anyhow,After playing Buckhorn Saturday,I really like the Wildcats team.There my pick for your region.I wonder what the opposing teams in the All A will think of the Mullet twins if Buckhorn wins their regional All A?
I think the Horn will prevail in the Regional All A.
Go Leslie County
Leslie always plays great at the horn. Lost by 1 in overtime last match up between these 2 teams. I think Josh Bray and The 6"7 collett boy shows up tonight and leslie pulls out a wild win at the horn.
Are the Semi-Finals & Finals played at a neutral site?
I think the semi and finals are at Perry County Central
Buckhorn/Leslie and Hazard/JBS have both been moved to Wednesday! Semi-finals are Friday at PCC.:Cheerlead
[Image: gdzy9.jpg] I don't remember these boyz growin up in the Caney area.SMH [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXVmLP_Z460qYF-_cyWi...QRD8lonnZw] Musta fell off the bus goin to Cordia! More mashed taters please!!!
Picking the Horn.

Not from the area, but I love the Kentucky waterfall cut.

Please tell me more about the mullet twins?
Buckhorn has to be the favorite but with Big Al on your side you always have a shot!