Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brian Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brian Hall Estill County Lady Engineers new head coach is doing an excellent job. Estill is now 8-7 and with a total of only 7 wins last year seems to have the lady Engineers moving in the right direction. Congratulations coach Hall and the Lady Engineers. There is a long way to go before district tournament time but I see the Engineers right in the mix.
Coach Hall has came a long way. He seems to work better with the Lady Engineers than with the Pirates. He is a great aspect to the team. Coach McKinley was good with the girls and was a great coach but Hall just connects with the girls and their personalities. Proud of Coach Hall
May be A mental change.
Coach Hall is a great coach as well as a great person. If Estill Co administration will give him support and leave him alone he'll build something special there.
He is doing a great job
Not only is he a good coach but Coach Hall is one of the nicest guy's you'll ever meet. I think a lot of Coach Hall myself and I know the other coaches and administration does so too.

Keep up the good work Coach! :Thumbs: