Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg Red vs. White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They schrimage each other at meet the blackcats tomorrow night at 7. be there
Dont worry I will... GO BLACKCATS!!!!!!!!
Thought it was at six.
I was there and enjoyed myself. Blackcats will be fine, may take a little time to get their feet under them as they are coming off football. Loved the dunk by Patton. WHEW!
Ya, it was a good slam, Patton looked pretty good to be coming out of football. Hughes was pretty unselfish with the ball, Clark hit a 3 right out of the gate and Mason Vance looks alot more composed this year, hitting 2 or 3 3's
How does everyone see the starting lineup looking like this 06-07 season?

I go with:

pg. Taylor Clark
sg.Jordan Hall
sf.Bobby Hughes
pf.Nat Stephens
c. Trevor Patton

First off the bench is Mason Vance

I think the Cats will go to state this year !!
phsblackcats Wrote:How does everyone see the starting lineup looking like this 06-07 season?

I go with:

pg. Taylor Clark
sg.Jordan Hall
sf.Bobby Hughes
pf.Nat Stephens
c. Trevor Patton

First off the bench is Mason Vance

I think the Cats will go to state this year !!

Only if they are watching from the stands as a team. I agree with everything but that statement. Prestonsburg is just too young and not talented enough to win it this year especially with teams such as Johnson Central, Pikeville, Paintville, and Shelby Valley. Maybe next year but not this year
I do believe that mason vance will be starting this year
billy boy Wrote:I do believe that mason vance will be starting this year

yea its def possible.
phsblackcats Wrote:yea its def possible.

That's a huge possibility...Mason's a solid aggressive player.
Chase Martin will work his way in... he can also hit the long ball and was a good free throw shooter, but he has focused on football the past three years.
I thought the Blackcats looked pretty decent at this game. But you could tell they weren't playing to their full potential. They were just having a good time and shooting a lot of 3's. But when it is for real, they will turn it up and play to win. I think the Blackcats will do fine this season.